Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 6607   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 1   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 03.09.2010, 20:21 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 29.05.2013 21:02

По умолчанию Quark Beamshot Comparison

I wanted to include these beamshots in the Calling all Quarks lego review that I did, but there are already so many pictures in that thread that I thought it might be more beneficial to create the beamshots in a separate thread. You can click the link above if you'd like to see pictures of legoed Quarks, and real OTF lumen measurements.

Keep in mind that these images are over exposed, which makes the light appear brighter in the picture than it actually does in person at this distance. I tried taking the shots as they appear to my eyes, but it's really hard to do without creating more noise in the image, as well as tint changes, plus the lower output lights (Quark AA with Energizer E2) wouldn't have shown up very well at all compared to the higher output lights, so I felt it best to do what I did. Distance to the tree line is roughly 54 yards according to Google Earth. All lights are in the highest mode, and all camera settings remained the same for every image taken, so this is a good representation of brightness differences between lights, as well as beam patterns.

For some reason I can't seem to keep the camera and lights in the exact same position throughout the beamshot session, so you may notice hotspots that aren't perfectly centered with each other, but oh well, I did the best I could. If I were only showing you pictures instead of gif's, you probably wouldn't notice, but since these are gif's, it sticks out.

These are gif's, and I've had another CPF member state that he couldn't see them, so if you're viewing on a mobile phone they may not work correctly. It's also possible that your browser may not support .gifs, but Internet Explorer and Google Chrome seem to work fine with these gif's.

Some of you will notice that I didn't include the Quark 123 XP-G R5, 123 XP-E R2; Quark AA-2 XP-G R5 or the Quark AA-2 XP-E R2. I have a reason for this. As you know, I've taken OTF lumens readings of all of these lights, and the 123 XP-G R5, 123 XP-E R2, AA-2 XP-G R5 and AA-2 XP-E R2 are all nearly identical in OTF lumens compared to the Quark AA XP-G R5 and Quark AA XP-E R2 running on a 14500 Li-ion battery, so I didn't see the need to take beamshots of these lights because you wouldn't see any difference in brightness from the Quark AA on 14500, and the aforementioned lights, so if you're interested in seeing beamshots of any of the aforementioned lights, just look at the Quark AA XP-G R5 on 14500 Li-ion and/or the Quark AA XP-E R2 on 14500 Li-ion to see what the beamshot would look like . Enjoy.

I created gif's to compare every light with each other and put them into sections. e.g., Turbo 123-2, Turbo AA-2 etc., etc. There are 10 different lights so there are also 10 different sections. I did it this way so all 10 lights are compared with every other light. All you have to do is scroll down to the section your interested in, and then you can compare that light to all other lights in that section. Example: If you want to compare the Turbo 123-2 with any of the 10 lights, all you need to do is go to the Turbo 123-2 section, and you can compare that light with 10 other lights. This should make it easier to compare the exact lights that you're trying to compare. However, this does result in duplicate gif's.

Listed below is the order in which the sections appear in this thread. This should make it easier for you to scroll to the exact section that you want to see. The lights in each section are listed in the same order as below also :thumbsup:. The only exception is the Custom AA-2 Turbo XP-E P3 7A-7D warm white light, it has its own section at the bottom of the first post. So easy a Caveman could do it :

Section 1: Quark 123-2 Turbo XP-G R5
Section 2: Quark AA-2 Turbo XP-G R5
Section 3: Quark 123-2 XP-E R2
Section 4: Quark 123-2 XP-E Q3 5A (Neutral White)
Section 5: Quark 123-2 XP-G R3 3A-3D (Custom Neutral White)
Section 6: Quark AA XP-E R2 on 14500 Li-ion battery
Section 7: Quark AA XP-E R2 on Energizer E2 Lithium Primary battery
Section 8: Quark AA XP-G R5 on 14500 Li-ion battery
Section 9: Quark AA XP-G R5 on Energizer E2 Lithium Primary battery
Section 10: Quark AA-2 Turbo XP-E P3 7A-7D (Custom Warm White)

Quark 123-2 Turbo XP-G R5:

Quark AA-2 Turbo XP-G R5:

Quark 123-2 XP-E R2:

Quark 123-2 XP-E Q3 5A (Neutral White):

I recently swapped my XP-G R5 Cool White emitter in my Quark 123-2 for an XP-G R3 bin in the 3A-3D tint range, so I was unable to compare the Cool White XP-G R5 123-2 light to the others, but I tested this light before and after the emitter swap, and despite being two flux bins down compared to the R5 bin, this emitter actually produces almost identical OTF numbers for the first 10-15 seconds, which is about the amount of time each light was on for each beamshot. Besides a tint difference, the brightness of this light is comparable to a Quark 123-2 XP-G R5 Cool White light.

Quark 123-2 XP-G R3 3A-3D (Custom Neutral White):

Quark AA XP-E R2 14500 Li-ion:

Quark AA XP-E R2 Energizer E2 Lithium Primary:

Quark AA XP-G R5 14500 Li-ion:

Quark AA XP-G R5 Energizer E2 Lithium Primary:

I also swapped the emitter in one of my AA-2 Turbo's. I swapped it from an XP-G R5 Cool White to an XP-E P3 7A-7D tint (Warm White). I did this to increase throw, and to have a warm white light . This light doesn't have anything to do with this thread, but I thought I'd include the beamshots anyway:

Quark AA-2 Turbo XP-E P3 7A-7D (Custom Warm White):

ti-force вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU