Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews Headlamps. Flashlight Reviews.
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 3722   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 21.04.2011, 08:58 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 23.08.2013 16:00

По умолчанию eGear X-Flare Pro Focus Control HL-400 (Preview w/pics & initial runtime)

I've been pining for a MOAH (Mother of all Headlamps, or at least as close to it as fiscally possible) for a while now and two non-custom ones in particular that I really like are the Silva Alpha 6 & Petzl Ultra. However, one look at the asking price for each and I needed to adopt the stance of "Look but don't touch!" (as with a lot of the nicer things in life).

Recently I came across the X-Flare Pro and after a bit of seraching, landed one for an excellent deal. Here is a preview of this headlamp (I'll convert into full review as time allows).

Relevant specs from Mfg site
Case Material: High-Impact ABS Plastic
Size HxWxD: Headlamp: 3.7" x 2.6" x 3"
Battery Case: 1.2" x 3" x 1.7"
Weight w/batteries: 12.4 oz.
Bulb: 3x Rebel 100 White LEDs
Brightness: Up to 375 lumens
Modes & run time: High: 25 min
Medium: 1 hour
Low: 9 hours
Flashing: 80 hours
Beam Distance: 360 feet
Battery: 4.8V 2200mAh Ni-MH rechargeable
Water Resistance: Water resistant IPX4

The light features a triumvirate of Rebel 100's:

There is a nice big rotary knob that selects one of 4 modes and always in this order: H - M - L - SOS:

Nice chunk of heat-sinking w/vents all around:

Beam width is just over 18" at a distance of 2 ft from the wall and IMO, I think this should qualify for the flood list even though it's just a tad under 60 deg. (I measured 50). The beam is just a tad smaller all around than the Pixa 3's flood mode.

(T: 1/13" | B: 1/80")

The beam is reminiscent of the HL501 and nearly flawless except from some imperfections around the outer edges due to the three Rebel 100's.

My initial impressions are that this is a very bright, solid and well crafted HL and certainly ranks as one of the better bang for the buck especially considering it comes with rechargeable batteries & charger.

EDIT: Initial run time test.

x = time in min. / y = relative output

The blue test was flawed and cut short as the lamp was getting quite hot so I turned on a fan, thus the upward trend starting around 30 min. The red test was conducted with a fan on at get go. So it looks like runtime on H (provided it can be kept cool enough) is regulated at just over an hour and then it goes into some weird PWM mode which was also cut short due to the 10K data point limit on my light meter. While the red line seems to portray that the lamp is ramping up and down, to my eyes it's actually steady at roughly a thrid to quarter of output on H. Will rerun this again in the future.

More to come...

Cheers,
Tim
turboBB вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU