Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 3574   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 23.08.2013, 08:19 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 09.06.2017 16:17

По умолчанию Lumintop SD10 [XM-L2, 1xD or 1x32650 or 3xAA] Review

Reviewer's note : Lumintop SD10 was supplied by Lumintop for review.

The SD10 features a single side switch for activation and mode selection, supporting 3xAA, 1xD, 1x32650 batteries.

Packaging is a nice cardboard box with cut-out foam. The light comes with a lanyard, spare o-ring, user manual.

Manufacturer Specification from user manual :
• Coated tempered window resists impact.
• Aerospace aluminum uni-body design combined with a stainless steel retaining ring offers superior impact resistance. Mil-Spec hard-anodized. O-ring Sealed.
• Front side switch.
• Superb heat release system provides excellent heat transport capacity.
• Slip-resistant body design.
• Lengthened lanyard hole with tail-standing design.
• Output & runtime
1) 1x32650
Low (10lm / 280h), Med. (100lm / 26hr), High (800lm / 7.5hr)
2) 3xAA
Low (10lm / 150h), Med. (100lm / 15hr), High (500lm / 6hr)
3) 1xD
Low (2lm / 60days), Med. (30lm / 80hr), High (200lm / 7.2hr)
• Dimension : 120.3mm (Length) x 40mm (Dia)
• Weight : 115g
• Impact resistance : 1.5m
• Waterproof : IPX-8 underwater 2m

The body plan of the SD10 is fairly straightforward. The light has a simply cylindrical shape.
Black anodizing (type III = HA) is matte finish, and without blemishes on my sample. Lettering is clearly legible in bright white.

The light has 2 parts. The body is one piece with the head (i.e., the body has a built-in head). There is a battery carrier for 3xAA batteries as well.

The light has a flat stainless steel bezel ring. Below the bezel ring is a black O-ring, holding the lens in place. The head has a clean looking cylindrical design with cooling fins. There's an electronic side switch located near the head. The positive battery contact has a spring. The switch cap is the soft silicone rubber. Switch feel is good feel to touch and has average travel, which produces a definite click sound when pressed. The switch works well.

The side switch appears white, but actually has a green LED underneath that lights up every time you press the switch.

The light uses a clean smooth and deep aluminum reflector. I would expect a fairly throw. The XM-L2 T6 emitter is well centered on my sample. The light uses AR coating lens and the purple hue is reflected on it.

Knurling is not so aggressive, but the light has acceptable grip (i.e., it isn't slipperier than expected).

The light uses a battery carrier to hold the 3xAA cells. It doesn't seem high quality. The material is plastic, aside from the contact plates and springs. But batteries fit securely within the carrier. The 3xAA cells are arranged in series (3S). You can use 1xD cell or 1x32650 Li-ion cell. The working voltage of the light is 0.9~5V. Note the light has no reverse polarity protection function. You should be careful to insert the battery carrier in the correct polarity.

The light has anodized square-cut screw threads for lock-out. Threads feel smooth.

There is a slit through a rim which allows for lanyard attachment.
The light can tailstand with the lanyard attached.

From left to right : Eneloop AA, Duracell D, Lumintop SD10, Fenix LD41. The head size & light weight excluding battery are as follows :
SD10 - 39.9mm / 126g, LD41 - 40mm / 178g

The gripability & handling the light is good. The overall build quality is average.
Measured dimension & weight

User Interface

The light uses an electronic switch for On/Off and mode control.

Holding the switch down for more than 0.5 sec will turn the light on. Another pressing for 0.5 sec will turn the light off.

Press and release to advance through output modes, which proceed in sequence from High ->Med. -> Low, in repeating sequence. The light has mode memory, and remembers the last output level used when you turn the light off and back on, (even after a battery change).

The Strobe is accessed by quick double click. To return to the general mode, just click the switch once, or turn off & on the light. The Strobe has no memory. The light always turns on in the memorized general mode, so there is no danger of strobing accidentally (also it means you can't directly access strobe without turning on the light in general mode first).

User Interface is simple, and I like seeing the Strobe well hidden.
Standby Current Drain

Due to the electronic side switch interface, the SD10 is drawing a small current when the light is fully connected. I measured this current as 0.46mA with 3xEneloops. That would translate into around 6 months before it would be fully drained. This is negligible in my view, not a concern. But I would recommend you to store the light locked-out.
PWM

There is sign of PWM that I can see, at Low and Med. output levels. But PWM is not present on High output. I notice there is no buzzing sound at all output levels on my sample.
Runtime

The runtime to fall to 10% of its initial output from 30 seconds after the point the light is first turned on (i.e., based on ANSI FL-1) for High output is as follows :
1) 1xDuracell 1xD : 276 min.
2) 3xSanyo Eneloop (2000mAh) : 187 min.
3) 1xVicLite 18650 (2600mAh) : 242 min.
I don't have 32650 Li-ion rechargeable cell. I just used 18650 protected cell instead.

The max. output and its runtime with different chemistry & voltage of three batteries are much different. It seems the SD10 steps down on High after 4.5 mins runtime, on both 3xEneloops and 1x18650. The regulation pattern and runtime efficiency of the light seems acceptable.
Beamshot

1. White door beamshot (about 50cm from the white door)
- ISO100, F/3.5, 1/400sec, Auto white balance

- ISO100, F/3.5, 1/800sec, Auto white balance

- ISO100, F/3.5, 1/1250sec, Auto white balance

There is a very soft corona around the small sized bright hotspot. There are a bright thin ring just around the corona and some artifacts in the spill region. But those are not noticeable except up-close. The beam has a typical cool tint. The overall beam quality is good.
2. Indoor beamshot (about 7.0m from the target on Max. & Min. output)
- ISO100, F/2.8, 1/2sec, Auto white balance

- SD10 (Max. output)

- LD41 (Max. output)

- ISO100, F/2.8, 1/2sec, Auto white balance

- SD10 (Min. output)

- LD41 (Min. output)

3. Outdoor Beamshot (about 55m from the target on Max. output)
- ISO100, F/2.8, 1sec, Auto white balance

- Control Shot

- SD10

- LD41

4. Outdoor Beamshot (about 60~65m from the target on Max. output)
- ISO100, F/2.8, 1sec, Auto white balance

- Control Shot

- SD10

- LD41

The light has a reasonable amount of throw.
candle lamp вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Drex (06.12.2021), John Jack (23.08.2013), Phantom (18.09.2013)
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU