Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 4336   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 23.08.2013, 08:13 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 10.11.2015 10:40

По умолчанию Jetbeam RRT-01 vs Sunwayman V11R (1xCR123A/RCR) Head-to-head Comparison Mini-Review

Welcome to my head-to-head comparison of the JetBeam RRT-01 to the Sunwayman V11R. arty:

This quick shoot-out comparison will NOT be a full review of the RRT-01 (I previously reviewed the V11R at the time of launch). Instead, this "mini-review" is just to allow you to compare the build and performance of the lights.

For detailed specs on these models, please check out the manufacturers websites. The two samples undergoing head-to-head comparison here were both purchased from an online vendor in May, 2013. They are both using XM-L emitters (although I believe you can now get the RRT-01 with XM-L2).

Note that for the body pics and beamshots, I have used the original V11R that I was sent in 2012. The video, output/throw tables, and runtime graphs all show the new concurrent V11R shipping sample. :wave:

RRT-01:

V11R:

I provide a detailed discussion of the build of lights (and their packaging) in the video overview below. Please check it out for more details.

RRT-01:

V11R:

From left to right: CR123A; JetBeam RRT-01; Sunwayman V11R, M11R, C10R; Nitecore MT1C; OIight S10; Eagletac D25C.

All dimensions directly measured, and given with no batteries installed (unless indicated):

JetBeam RRT-01: Weight 46.2g, Length: 80.7mm, Width (bezel): 23.0mm
JetBeam PC10: Weight: 50.5g, Length: 93.6mm, Width (bezel): 22.6mm
Sunwayman V11R: Weight 50.5g, Length: 84.3mm, Width (bezel): 23.1mm
Sunwayman V11R with AA extender: Weight 59.70g, Length: 100.5mm, Width (bezel): 23.1mm
Sunwayman M11R: Weight 45.8g, Length: 76.4mm, Width (bezel): 23.1mm

RRT-01:

V11R:

Again, please see my video below for a detailed comparison of the build quality and user interfaces.

To put it simply, both lights have a quality build, and both use a magnetic control ring to adjust output. However, the V11R also comes with a tail forward clicky switch (with choice between rubber or titanium boot cover), whereas the RRT-01 only has the control ring. And the feel of the control rings are quite different – again, see the video for a full discussion and depiction.

Прямая ссылка на видео YouTube

Video was recorded in 720p, but YouTube typically defaults to 360p. Once the video is running, you can click on the configuration settings icon and select the higher 480p to 720p options. You can also run full-screen.

As with all my videos, I recommend you have annotations turned on. I commonly update the commentary with additional information or clarifications before publicly releasing the video.

PWM/Strobe

There is no sign of PWM on either light – both are either current-controlled, or use a frequency that is too high for my oscilloscope to detect.

I did detect some high frequency signal noise on the RRT-01 oscilloscope traces, but this was not visible:

There is no strobe mode on either light, but there is a "hidden" SOS mode on the RRT-01:

Standby Drain

A standby current drain is inevitable on the RRT-01, due to the lack of a physical on/off switch. There is no standby mode on the V11R.

For the RRT-01, the standby current fluctuated between ~50-65uA on CR123A (~55uA average). It was a little lower on 1xRCR, at ~30uA. For a typical 1400mAh CR123A and 750mAh RCR, this would translate into ~2.9 years before a fresh cell would be fully discharged, in both cases. This is not a concern, but you can always twist the head slightly to physically lock-out the light.

Beamshots:

And now, what you have all been waiting for. All lights are on the indicated battery, and are about ~0.75 meter from a white wall (with the camera ~1.25 meters back from the wall). Automatic white balance on the camera, to minimize tint differences.

Note the V11R beamshots are based on my initial review sample. The more recent shipping sample is slightly brighter on CR123A, as shown in the runtimes later in this review.

1xCR123A Comparison:

1xRCR (AW Protected 750mAh) Li-ion Comparison:

Testing Method:

All my output numbers are relative for my home-made light box setup, as described on my flashlightreviews.ca website. You can directly compare all my relative output values from different reviews - i.e. an output value of "10" in one graph is the same as "10" in another. All runtimes are done under a cooling fan, except for any extended run Lo/Min modes (i.e. >12 hours) which are done without cooling.

I have devised a method for converting my lightbox relative output values (ROV) to estimated Lumens. See my How to convert Selfbuilt's Lightbox values to Lumens thread for more info.

Throw/Output Summary Chart:

My summary tables are reported in a manner consistent with the ANSI FL-1 standard for flashlight testing. Please see http://www.flashlightreview... for a discussion, and a description of all the terms used in these tables. Effective July 2012, I have updated all my Peak Intensity/Beam Distance measures with a NIST-certified Extech EA31 lightmeter (orange highlights).

Note that in all these tables, the V11R refers to the recent shipping sample.

Note that in all these tables, the V11R refers to the recent shipping sample.

Output/Runtime Graphs:

For the runtimes, the original review V11R (from 2012) is simply listed as "V11R". The new shipping sample is described as "V11R 2013".

The RRT-01 is driven slightly harder on max (on both CR123A and RCR), but otherwise performance seems pretty comparable. The two lights both have a similar regulation pattern, and overall output/runtime efficiency seems to be about the same.

Preliminary Observations

This "mini-review" isn't meant to be a detailed exploration of either the JetBeam RRT-01 or Sunwayman V11R. It is really just a quick comparison summary of the performance of two recent shipping samples of each light. You can check out my full review of the V11R for more info on that light.

In general terms, actual output/runtime performance is quite similar - although the RRT-01 is driven slightly harder on max, and can go to much lower "moonlight" levels. And both lights use a "visually-linear" ramp of output. Again, check out my V11R review for a discussion of what that means.

But I strongly recommend you check out the rather lengthy video comparison in this review. I spent more time than usual directly comparing and contrasting the build and user interfaces of these two lights in that video. In particular, the feel and performance of the control rings are quite different.

Personally, I think both are excellent lights – it really comes down to your build preferences. Hopefully the detailed comments in the video will help you with that. :wave:
selfbuilt вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
m72 (29.11.2020), Жуков (11.01.2015)
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU