Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 2693   Ответов в теме 1   Подписчиков на тему 1   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 05.06.2012, 01:46 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 03.08.2012 02:53

Отправить сообщение для run4jc с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Oveready Run Time and Heat Test

Didn't mean for this to turn into a review, but after the impressive results I have to share the information about this outstanding light. As you can see in the photo below, I have an Oveready 6P Cerakoted in Safety Orange, UCL Lens, Black Steel Bezel Ring and Hard Press McClicky Switch. Shame on me, but I went the cheap route and purchased a Solarforce 18650 extender HERE. Not pretty, but it works great. Here are the parts:

And of course, the neutral 1 level Triple XPG from Oveready:

Next up are a couple of AW 2900 mAh 18650 batteries:

Batteries dropped in:

And ready to go

I did this test outside so A) any flames might not spread and B) so that the heat readings would be realistic for outside use this time of year. I let the head extend over the edge of the iron table - then the body was on the table - sorta like a "heat sink", or a human hand, you know? Not exactly scientific, but fairly real world. Oh, BTW, it is 60 degrees on my patio here in Northern Virginia as I conduct this 'test.'

Then I got my trusty Extech Mini IR Thermometer. My thought was to measure the emitter array, the head, 1 inch behind the head, and 2 inches behind the head. I checked the fully charged batteries before I started and they read 4.23 V. The light, in my less than famous home made IS read 750 lumen with fresh batteries. I'll let the photos and the chart tell the rest of the story, but the results are clear - this is ONE AWESOME LIGHT PACKAGE! I was afraid the thing would melt down, or the batteries would go , but neither happened. I ran it for an hour, and the temps are shown, then chickened out. But to summarize the results, I do believe that this light would run for 1 hour and 50 minutes before hitting 3.2V (I won't go below that level on my batteries), and it leveled out at a very bright 671 lumen in my sphere. Stayed there for most of the test.

Cooled down quickly once I shut everything down. Just awesome, awesome performance for a reasonable price. So let the photos and chart do the talking:

Here's a couple of beam shots showing the light and a comparison with a Mac's EDC:

And no uber light, but no slouch either, a Haiku XPG

And now random photos:

And the chart - again, this isn't meant to be scientific, it was done for personal reasons. Now I have NO doubt that I can take this light out in the morning, two days in a row, for a 30 minute walk in the dark with my 2 dogs, and not worry that A) the batteries will run out or, B) the light will 'melt down.' Awesome job, Oveready!
run4jc вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 05.06.2012, 02:04   2
dead_skif
Желаю странного

Последняя активность: 16.03.2024 01:59
Записей в дневнике: 1

Отправить сообщение для dead_skif с помощью ICQ
По умолчанию Re: Oveready Run Time and Heat Test

Very nice 6P color (:

Thank you for a pack of good reviews. There are lot of interesting flashlights in it.
Мои:Surefire C2 mod, M6LT, EB2T-A-TAN, U2, E2DL, L1, L2, Z2L, HS1-B-SL, G2X Pro x2, G2-YL, E1L, E1E-BK, E2E, M951, M952, HL1C; FiveMega M4 z46 mod, Leef P6T LF HO-M6R mod; Solarforce L2m, L2X, L4X mod x3; PeakLogan 17500/AA 219; StreamLight Sidewinder II; Fenix LD10; EagleTac G25C2, Olight smini cu, YLP Panda2CRI
dead_skif вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU