Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 1886   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 1   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 27.07.2015, 01:06 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 12.11.2015 00:08

По умолчанию Video Review: Rayus C01 Nichia AAA keychain Flashlight

Review: Rayus C01 Nichia 219 b11 AAA keychain Flashlight.

Ok, so here's my review of the Rayus C01, that I did last year. Rayus then was a brand new flashlight manufacturer. In a collaboration between shiningbeam and Rayus, they sent me this light to check out. The light comes in one of two tints, the light they sent me is the Neutral White tint version of the light and it uses the Nichia 219, which is a higher CRI LED at 83+. This review is primarily the video review, but I'll throw in a few pictures to make this post a little less boring looking.

In the video, I go over a ton of stuff about the light. There are tint comparisons, beamshots on white walls. Plenty of shots of the light in action around the house, with the scene illuminated only by the flashlight.

There's also a lot of bad jokes, a drop test from a two story window, and a I throw the light in my washing machine with a load of laundry. WILL IT SURVIVE????? You need to check out the video to see!

A few tech specs about the video. It is available in crisp 1080p High Def, but you'll probably need to set that up by clicking the little gear box on the youtube player. I recently acquired a professional microphone and mixing board, so the audio quality of the voiceover has improved dramatically. And I nixed the music because I hate trying to fight copyright issues when someone tries to claim “public domain” music as their own. So sorry, but the music was terrible anyway.

Прямая ссылка на видео YouTube

And here are some macros of the light.

And last but not least, a tint comparison. Can you guess all the lights? It's in the video as well, but here's a photo I also took of the tint comparison.

Thanks for looking!
Mhanlen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Admin (27.07.2015)
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU