Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Лаборатория Аксессуары и запчасти для фонарей
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 3357   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 01.09.2010, 05:08 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 13.04.2011 19:28

По умолчанию Fenix pocketclip v.2!

I made myself a Fenix pocketclip with some pliers and 16-gauge wire. It's not terribly secure, but it fits and doesn't seem like it is likely to come off by accident either. It's tight and fairly springy. Great for pockets, not so for belts. I also managed to scrape the finish of the Fenix in the process.

I'd definitely recommend this if you're looking for a simple pocketclip so that your Fenix doesn't fall to the bottom of your pockets. You might scratch the finish, as I did, though.

I do not intend on selling these!

In this picture, you can see my two Gerber multi-pliers and wirecutters. And the Fenix with the "finished" pocketclip.

------------------------

Version 2

Using one of those metal rings used on tubing you tighten with a screw, I improved the design.. It is now very secure.

The clip is pretty much attached by friction and the tension of the wire opposing forces that might remove it.

Here's a picture of the top, as requested. I was going to do something more complicated, like bend the wire into a hook, but I couldn't do that without removing the rubber button and I got lazy.

Here's another picture, showing the shape that I bent the wire into from the side. I apologize for the poor image quality... my little snapshot camera is really not made for macros.

There are a number of reasons why I'm not offering them for sale. First, it's exceptionally easy to make, so I'd feel that any price that would make it worthwhile for me to mail them out would also be a gyp to buyers... and secondly, they'd all come out really ugly because my pliers bite little grooves into the wire. And of course, they're likely to cause some cosmetic damage to your light if you're not careful.

I just used some 16-gauge galvanized steel wire I had laying around.

Version 2

Using one of those metal rings used on tubing you tighten with a screw, I improved the design.. It is now very secure.
carrot вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU