Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 3814   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 23.11.2010, 02:24 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 24.06.2015 07:00

По умолчанию Sigma PowerLed - review & mod.

Some time ago, I get in my hands one of the most promising bike-lights that you can get in EU under the price 100 EURO / 130 $
=> Sigma PowerLed .

“One extremely bright LED with two light modes, standard and hi-power
Tool free mounting, waterproof case, universal fit, easy battery change 4xAA
Includes stem/bar mount and a 5 year warranty on the housing
12hr runtime
3 watt
bar mount or hand hel”

OK - That crap you can find in press releases
Two light modes
LOW – (4AA) 280 mA / (Li-Ion 7,2) 280mA
HIGH – (4AA) 800mA / (Li-Ion 7,2) 1070 mA - what da hell ??
For 55 Euro / 75$ I get clicky ?? After checking the switch I get confirmation .

Two power sources – that's OK, you can use everything you have from 4,5 to 10V - I don’t try to push it harder

Efficiency on Li-Ion pack - 60% on LOW and 72% on HIGH – I think that you can expect more from “top product” made by the biggest bike equipment producer in EU.

Modding - it is pretty hard for home user, the lens cap is glued with the body (like in some fenix light’s) and I have spend few hours to open the head. Then you have Luxeon star SW0JW (you expect something more ?? ) screwed to the alloy base and connected with two damm hell short wires with something under cowered by black foil.

I think that is almost impossible to get to electronics without destroying the light – the electronic and the switch sit tight in the body and they are glued to it.

You can change the optics from default 8-10* to 18* there is compatible optics available in Conrad Electronic under the name “175075 Kollimatoroptik”

I’ve tried to put Cree there but I can’t center the led so I have to use SSC P4 on star (USWNH). Ok now some beamshots .
LOW 280mA - Luxeon III / SSC

HIGH 800mA - Luxeon III / SSC

So after the led replacement on "LOW" you get the same amount of light as on original HIGH mode

Today I take some measures (center max. at 1 meter distance) for brand new silver PowerLed based on SX0JW Luxeon III and then after replacing led with SSC USYNI P4 :

Low - 1380 => 2480 lux
High - 3590 => 5830 lux
Dominik вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU