Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Изображения Дневники Группы Поиск
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 3412   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 22.01.2011, 14:38 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 13.04.2011 19:28

По умолчанию Fenix L0P SE review

I recieved the Fenix L0P SE in the mail from 4Sevens at Fenix-Store.com on Monday and have been playing with it since (along with the K2 Kroma). I try to cover as many of the aspects as I can about the L0P SE.

The L0P SE is Fenix's latest and greatest keychain light, and, I believe, the most advanced production light in its form-factor. The L0P SE looks exactly the same as the original L0P, except for the small "Special Edition" engraved onto its other side. Since the L0P SE uses a Luxeon LED instead of the 5mms many other keychain lights tend to favor, the L0P SE has brighter and whiter output than other lights with the same form-factor.

Quick specs rundown:
- Luxeon I
- 3 levels of light output, circuit-controlled
- runs on 1 AAA alkaline, NiMH, or lithium
- fits on a keychain

The output is completely circuit-controlled, and defaults to medium output when you turn it on. I believe that it is a smart design choice, because you don't often need a blazingly bright light (high) all the time, and it allows you to use your batteries more economically. Medium output appears slightly brighter than the Fenix E1, with a larger hotspot and a smoother beam. Twist it off and then on again within... about a second, and the L0P SE drops into low output. Low output compares favorably with the Fenix E0 Dart, which resides on my keychain due to its diminutive size and long runtime, and is clearly whiter. In low, turn the L0P SE off and then on again, and the light jumps into high mode, which is impressive, especially coming from a 1AAA light.

PWM is noticeable on the L0P SE, but during actual use, it never bothered my eyes. (The Eternalight's PWM at its dimmest bothers my eyes, in comparison.)

The L0P SE feels solidly built and offers a pleasant amount of resistance to turning the head, so it shouldn't accidentally be activated in a pocket. There is a spring at the bottom of the battery tube, so that inadvertent crushing of the battery cell or circuit board is avoided. It also comes in a fancy faux wood gift box.

Overall, the L0P SE is a fantastic keychain light, and if you don't have one, you're seriously missing out. I know a few special people this X-mas will be getting an L0P SE for their keyring.

The L0P SE is available for under $40 here: http://fenix-store.com/product_info....roducts_id=111
carrot вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU