Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 2681   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 05.06.2012, 01:51 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 03.08.2012 02:53

Отправить сообщение для run4jc с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Milky's Newest Creation - "Elendil"

I learned a long time ago that: CPF + Custom Builders = zero personal $$!!

But that's okay. When you have the honor of beta testing one of Milky's newest creations, it's not an expense or loss of wealth - rather, it's an opportunity to invest in one of the coolest new lights available!!

Introducing "Elendil" -

And this ain't your buddy's LX2!!

I can't begin to describe all the fascinating and innovative work that went into this light! Everyone who enjoys the utilization of these tools or collecting these lights is likely familiar with the Surefire LX2. But what if you took an LX2, stripped it to the core, and rebuilt it as a very special new light. Then equipped it with some of the coolest programming ever to come out of Milkyspit labs? And gave it adaptability that I can't even begin to explain!

Tale of the tape - notice the "Special Reserve" label - I'll let Milky describe what that means, but rest assured, it is indeed special!:

But that's only part of the story - Scott bored out the battery tube such that a 17670 would slip in perfectly - yet he stopped the boring at the tail switch end so that the battery gently comes to a stop before bottoming out against the tail cap.

The threads have been worked until they twist with buttery smoothness...if you (like me) didn't really consider the Surefire Twisty/push button interface as 'great', you will change your mind when you try this one!! You can twist the switch with a gentle thumb push - put it on low with a twist for walking - then press the button for a BLINDINGLY bright hi!

And in this day and time when 'warm' is all the rage, Milky masterfully crafted a beam of 5700K...but more on that when we get to the beam shots...

And there's the business end...that hand picked SST-50 LED behind a beautifully crafted set of optics...

And then there's the glo ring between the two outer lenses...so useful

I won't get into lumen ratings - I'll let Milky share that information - but let's just say "plenty!!" And as always, he's built in some nice surprises in the various modes of operation - a 'miser' mode and the coolest strobe you've ever seen - easily accessible with just a few button presses. But enough of this - let's get on with the beam shots!

The area you will see is a corner of my patio - the camera is about 20 feet from the plants in the photo. Here are the vital camera statistics:
Camera: Canon
Model: Canon EOS 40D
ISO: 1000
Exposure: 8.0 sec
Aperture: 22.0
Focal Length: 18mm

If you'd like to see all these images at higher resolution, please visit this link.

After the individual shots, you'll find collages comparing each light to the Elendil so that you can get an 'at a glance' comparison. Prepare to be very pleased! Take particular note of the evenness of the lighting within the area.

Impressed yet? These are no lightweights that the Elendil is up against!! And what these shots don't show you is the incredible 'mule like' smoothness of the beam. I use it on lo to check the time on my watch and there is no glare coming off the watch crystal...just nice smooth light.

It has great throw, too - but that will be different beam shots another day!

Now look at the close comparison shots:

So, there you go - perhaps you'll have a chance to own one of these very soon! I'd say that Milkyspit Labs has created a game changer!!
run4jc вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
dead_skif (05.06.2012), Form (05.06.2012)
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU