Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 1899   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 15.05.2015, 20:49 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 18.02.2016 02:43

По умолчанию Performance Review: THORFIRE SB-6022 Camping Lantern (Rechargeable and Hand-Crank)

Why a 'Performance Review'?:
I'm not always able to conduct a full review, but have run the technical tests on a particular light. A 'Performance Review' is intended to provide an outlet for this information and a placeholder for further updates and discussion. No Pros and Cons are included as these performance reviews contain only experimentally measured output figures.

As a 'Performance Review', this thread contains the measured output and runtime data for the THORFIRE SB-6022 mini telescopic camping lantern.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Statement for Transparency and Disclosure
The test sample/s featured in this article have been provided for technical testing and review by the manufacturer. Test samples are retained by the reviewer following publication of the completed review for the purposes of long term testing and product comparisons.

All output figures and test results published in this review are the sole work of the reviewer, and are carried out independently and without bias. Test results are reported as found, with no embellishments or alteration. Though best endeavours are made to maintain the accuracy of test equipment, the accuracy of these results is not guaranteed and is subject to the test equipment functioning correctly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of details:

The supplied box.

And the box contents.

The base has the hand-crank and hanging loop

The charging port has a rubber fold out cover which also has an indicator light and next to this is the power switch.

When folded the camping lantern can be used as a torch.

The body has a concertina like collapsible body that can be stretched out to become a lantern.

Modes and User Interface:

The Camping Lantern has a single electronic click switch which simply cycles Low -> High -> OFF.

On the base is a Hand Crank which allows for recharging of the built in 300mAh cell with no other power source.

Batteries and output:

The Camping Lantern uses a built in 300mAh/3.7V "capacitance type lithium battery".

To measure actual output, I built an integrating sphere. See here for more detail. The sensor registers visible light only (so Infra-Red and Ultra-Violet will not be measured).

Please note, all quoted lumen figures are from a DIY integrating sphere, and according to ANSI standards. Although every effort is made to give as accurate a result as possible, they should be taken as an estimate only. The results can be used to compare outputs in this review and others I have published.

THORFIRE telescopic camping lantern______I.S. measured ANSI output Lumens_____PWM frequency or Strobe frequency (Hz)
High_______________________________________________125_________________________________0
Low________________________________________________29_________________________________0

There is no measurable PWM.

Having an electronic switch the camping lantern will have drain. This could prove a problem unless very low, and the instructions say to wind the hand crack every month for a minute.

Running on Maximum, this is the output graph with a freshly charge. It is shown along with the PF01 and PF02 also tested for a Performance Review.

Used in torch mode, the beam looks like this

Stretching out the body the lantern is in area lighting mode.

If you enjoyed my reviews, please remember to 'Like' me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter @Subwoofer_CPF
to get all the latest updates and news.

You can also find exclusive insights on Instagram and Pinterest

subwoofer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU