Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 6760   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 1   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 12.08.2010, 02:30 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 18.05.2011 08:15

Wink2 Inforce 6VX, 200 lumen

Features:
Size: 4.78 in (L) x 1 in (D)
3.3 oz w/ batteries
Powered by 2xCR123A
Carbon fiber Body
Water resistant
Next generation TIROS lens
High-impact mineral glass
Patented heat releasing vents

Output / runtime
High, 200 lm, (2.5h)
Low, 40 lm, (11h)
Strobe, 200 lm (6h)

Switch operation:
• momentary - press and hold (for more than 1/2 second); when the button is released the flashlight will turn off
• high - press and click;
• low - click twice within 2 seconds
• strobe - 2 quick clicks from high, low or off.
• lockout

Lux readings at 1meter:
High: 7610 lux
Low: 1619 lux

Carbon fiber body

Inforce 6VX was built of Carbon fiber material that saves weight and withstands rigors of combat.

TIROS lens provides powerful hot spots and balanced peripheral light

Inforce 6VX using the next generation TIROS optic lens, I think the optics is same as the previous 115 lumen version Inforce 6V that I have. I am not sure what kind of LED the 6VX used, seems like lumileds K2 when I tried peek inside through the optics. (please correct me, if I am wrong)

The beam pattern looks like what the Inova said, powerful hot spot and balanced peripheral lighting. Followed are beamshots compared to 115 lumen 6V and Surefire LX2.
Upper row: 5m; bottom row: 10m
Left to right: Inforce 6V (115 lm)/ 3800 lux, Inforce 6VX (200 lm)/ 7610 lux, SF LX2 (200 lm)/ 9280 lux

Since Inforce 6VX was claimed 200 lumen, it did much brighter than the 115 lumen 6V. With the help of TIROS lens, 6VX generates a strong throw and very useful spills. When compared to SF LX2, the hot spot in LX2 was bigger (5m shots), and LX2 was a bit brighter (either total output or throw) than the Inforce 6VX (10m shots), however, the SF LX2 had been tested that more than 200 lumen, so I think the Inforce 6VX should be around 200 lumen.

Low beam is bright enough for general use

The low beam was claimed 40 lumen, I think this is bright enough for general purpose. Beamshots above is the comparison with Fenix TK-10 (Q5) 60 lumen low beam.

Heat releasing vents

The body including the head was built of carbon fiber material, the heat releasing might be the issue that affects the LED efficiency. Inforce 6VX has patented heat releasing vent to keep the flashlight cool and maximize LED performance.

In the runtime test, as the graph showing above, the high beam can ran and been regulated near 2 hr with using 2 primary cells, this performance is similar to the general metal lights with max beam. I let the light continue running for 10 minutes without held it, and then grabbed the light, the light just warm, not hot, so I think the heat releasing vent did works well. The low beam runtime was around 9.5h with primary cells.
I tried 17670 Li-on in 6VX, but it not works in high beam, only can turn on the low beam.

Multi-function tail cap switch:

The light levels and strobe are controlled by multi-function tailcap switch, when first time I pressed the button to turn the light on, it surprised me, I can’t heard or feel any “click”, it’s so quiet when operate this light, I don’t know whether this is because it’s designed for tactical purpose, but I still use to the “click” that I can feel the feedback of the operation.

Finally, I would say Inforce 6VX is great, it was built with good INOVA quality, light weight and has nice balance of the output, throw ability, and runtime, and I like the multi-functions of high-low-strobe setting, high beam is strong enough and low beam fits the general use, the strobe function can let me feel safer, for in case I need it and very easy to be accessed, so the setting is just right for me.
I don’t have experience for its tactical use, but Inforce 6VX should be good to be my new EDC light.
Chao вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU