Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 23688   Ответов в теме 12   Подписчиков на тему 2   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 13.12.2015, 16:38 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 09.06.2017 16:17

Arrow Olight S10R II (XP-L HD 1x16340, 1xCR123A) with Charging Dock Review

Olight has released the S10R II Baton, the upgraded version of the S10R, which is one of the Olight rechargeable Baton series, powered by 1x16340 or 1xCR123A. The packaging is the clear plastic container. You can see the important features and specifications on the front and back of the packaging.

S10R II comes with removable pocket clip (attached), spare o-rings, charging dock, micro -USB cable, bundled Olight rechargeable 16340 (650mAh) protected cell and user manual.
Manufacturer Specifications from Olight's website & manual :
• The S10RII uses the highest output Cree XP-L HD LED which can reach up to 500 lumens.
• Blue PVD technology stainless steel bezel and ring around the switch.
• Flat side button to prevent the light turning on in the pocket.
• Low battery indicator function. Red LED on the button will light up when the battery is low.
• The Olight Rechargeable 650mAh RCR123A battery can last up to 7 days on one charge.
• Intelligent MICRO-USB charging cable can be used for other device electronic devices that take USB.
• Five output modes: 3 normal brightness levels: 5 lumens、100 lumens、500 lumens, a special 0.5 lumen moonlight mode, and a 10Hz Strobe mode.
• Flat tailcap with a strong magnet that can attach to any metal surface for hands free operation.
• Based on the run time of active thermal control, 4 1/2 minutes highlighting, 3 minutes gently fall to 60% of the initial brightness.
• Battery reverse polarity construction.
• Hardened temper Glass, double-sided anti-reflective film coating.
• Removable U arm stainless steel pocket clip, high toughness, two-way installation, salt bath nitride surface treatment (QPQ technology), anti-scrape, anti-corrosion.
• Flashlight : 2.89in x 0.91in
• Charging Dock : 2.17x1.97x0.63in

The hard(type III) anodizing is a matte black and no flaws on my sample. All labels are sharp and clear in bright white against the black background. The raised checkered pattern is present over most of the body and tailcap. The light has no tail switch. Fit and finish looks very good.

The light has 2 parts. The body is one piece with the head (i.e., the body has a built-in head). The pocket clip also works as a good anti-roll device.

The light has a flat head tip and a GITD blue o-ring. The head has a clean looking cylindrical design with a hex-shaped neck which provides grip. There's an electronic side switch on the hex-shaped neck for on-off and mode changing. The side switch cap is a hard plastic button. It look like the switch cap is not protruded from a raised metal surround. So the risk of accidental activation may be greatly reduced. The switch has a good feel to touch and has slightly short travel, which produces a clicking sound when pressed.

The positive battery contact in the head has a flat spring, but there are two raised semicircular lips which work as a physical reverse polarity protection (i.e., S10R II has a factually physical reverse polarity protection function).

The light uses AR coating lens where the purple hue is reflected on it. The reflector has a smooth pattern. It is well polished with no noticeable finishing flaws and well-centered XP-L HD LED sits at the bottom of the reflector cup.

When you turn on the light, it charges up the GITD o-ring.

There is a low voltage warning sensor under the side switch. The red LED below the switch will light up as the 16340 rechargeable battery is near exhaustion. Note that the red LED will always be on when using CR123A.

The pocket clip is sturdy and hold onto the light securely. It is removable and reversible, allowing both bezel-up or bezel-down.

The body and tailcap is mostly covered in aggressive raised checkered portions. The grip is good. The wall thickness of the body is 1.7mm. The light feel reasonably solid for this class.

The light came with a bundled Olight rechargeable 16340 (650mAh) cell. It features over-discharge protection. You can use other 16340 (RCR123A) cells of good quality in the light and are able to charge them in the light.

The screw threads are square-cut of good quality. Threads are well machined, and anodized which allows the light to be locked-out when the tailcap is slightly loosened. As supplied, threads are not well lubricated. But screw threads action is smooth with no cross-threading or squeaking on my review sample.

You will see a negative contact spring on the inside of the tailcap. There is a lanyard or split ring attachment hole on the side of the tailcap. I tried to dismantle the tailcap. There was a magnet in the tailcap and the magnet pull is strong. The light sticks to all the metal objects made with steel. It allows the light to adhere to the vertical metal surface. But found the magnet is not removable, as it is integral. There are two exposed metal parts (i.e., a recessed inner circular contact and an outside ring) on the outside of the tailcap. These do connect magnetically to the charging dock. The magnet helps the light stick to the charging dock securely and stably. The S10R II can tailstand.
User Interface

There are two modes (i.e., general mode & strobe mode).

On-off and output switching is controlled by the electronic side switch. A quick press and release (i.e., click) turns the light on, and another quick click turns the light off.

Holding down the switch will proceed Low -> Med. -> High, in repeating sequence, when on. To select your desired mode or output level, just release the switch. The light has mode memory, and remembers the last output level used when you turn the light off and back on, even after a battery change.

You can access Moonlight directly from "Off" by a sustained press of the switch for one second. This means Moonlight is a completely separate mode from the above Low, Med., High (i.e., you can always turn the light on in the Moonlight mode if you want). Mode cycling and memory work as before, once on.

Press and hold the switch for two seconds from off, the light shuts itself off after one second of Moonlight mode. You can't turn the light on (i.e., it's in lockout state) until you unlock it by pressing and holding the switch for one second.

Press and hold the switch for one second when in lockout state. The light will be in Moonlight mode always (i.e., it's in unlock state).

A double quick click will activate Turbo directly, whatever mode the light is on.
The strobe has no memory. A single sustained press of the switch will return to the previous output level

You can connect the charging dock to the USB port of your PC by a bundled micro USB cable or to your electric outlet by a AC/DV USB adaptor. But the adaptor was not supplied from Olight, so I use my Galaxy S4 USB adaptor (output DC5.0V, 2A). There are a micro USB input port and an extended USB port in the charging dock. You are able to use the extended USB port for data transmission or charging for cell phones or other digital products.

A LED indicator on the charging dock shows you two charging status. It lights up constant red under normal charging condition. When charging is complete, it turns to constant green. Also in case battery installed wrongly or tailcap not screwed, it just shows green.
Charging in the light
I did two charging tests with a bundled Olight 16340 (650mAh) in the light, using the USB adaptor (output DC5.0V, 2A). The voltage before, under and after charging are as follows :

I used the Xtar USB Detector "VI01" to measure charging current and input voltage.
For first charging test, I used a discharged Olight 16340 (650mAh) battery, resting voltage was 3.15V. As shown in the above table, the initial charging and input voltage were respectively 0.72A and 5.30V. Note that 0.72A is the max. charging current. After this value, the current started to drop continuously.
After 1hr 41mins 40secs, the current was down to 0.17A. After 1hr 42mins, charging was completed and the LED indicator in the charging dock went green. The resting voltage of the cell was only 4.08V at this point. It is a lower charged voltage than expected.

Note that USB detector indicated 0.03~0.04A, even when the LED indicator was green. If I remove the light from the charging dock, the current is still 0.03~0.04A. So this small current seems to be a standby current to check whether the cell is fully charged or not (i.e., to check the batteries condition), in my view.

I left all charged cell in the light to see if the light does charge it continuously once fully charged. After about 12hrs 50mins, the resting voltage of the cell was 4.06V. This means the light will not charge the cell after full charge.
Standby Current Drain

Due to the electronic switch design, the S30R II is drawing a small current when the batteries are installed and the tailcap fully connected. I measured this current as 7.4μA. considering a 16340 (650mAh), that would translate into around 10 years before they would be fully depleted. This is not a concern. But I would recommend you store the light locked-out at the tailcap when not in use for a long period.

From left to right, AW 16340 (750mAh) protected, Olight S1 (XM-L2), Olight S10 (XM-L2), Olight S10R II (XP-L HD), Spark SF3 (XM-L2), Sunwayman M11R (XM-L), Fenix PD22 UE (XP-L HD).

From left to right, Olight S1, Olight S10R II, Sunwayman SF3, Fenix PD22 UE.
Measured Dimensions

It is good size to hold and use. It can be used as an EDC light. The entire light's compactl & cylindrical design makes it feel comfortable when held in hand. The wall thickness of the body is reasonably thick (1.7mm), and the light feel solid. Overall build quality is very high.
PWM

The light shows no sign of PWM at all output levels. I notice there is no buzzing sound at any levels.
Runtime

The runtime to fall to 10% of its initial output from 30 seconds after the point the light is first turned on (i.e., based on ANSI FL-1) for High is as above graph.
S10R II continues to have a defined step-down on High on 16340s (after 4 mins of continuous runtime). The light steps down gradually, taking about 4 mins to level off at the lower level. This means you are unlikely to notice the step-down on the light. This is a timed step-down feature (i.e., not a thermally step-down). After 8 mins, the light enters a period of flat regulation. The bundled Olight 16340 (650mAh) gives you longer runtime than AW 16340. With a CR123A, the light drops quite quickly within 40 seconds and steps down gradually after 5mins 30secs similar to the 16340 cells. In my view, the quick output drop on CR123A initially seems to be due to its lower max. continuous discharge current than the 16340 rechargeable cells. The current at the tailcap on High on CR123A was about 1.34~1.53A.

The S10R II shows the good efficiency and output similar to Olight S10.
Beamshot
1. White door beamshot (about 50cm from the white door) on max. output on 1x16340 (650mAh) Olight protected cell
- ISO125, F/8.0, 1/25sec, Auto white balance

- ISO125, F/8.0, 1/100sec, Auto white balance

- ISO125, F/8.0, 1/800sec, Auto white balance

- ISO125, F/8.0, 1/2000sec, Auto white balance

The small sized hotspot is well focused and its tint is slightly towards the cool white on my sample. A soft corona surrounding the bright hotspot is slightly greenish yellow. The spill beam width looks almost the same as the SF3 and clean with no noticeable artifacts. The overall beam profile is good. The overall beam tint is a typical cool white.
2. 3.0m Indoor Beamshot on max. output on 1x16340 (650mAh) Olight protected cell
- ISO125, F/2.8, 1/10sec, Auto white balance

3. 7.0m Indoor Beamshot on max. output on 1x16340 (650mAh) Olight protected cell
- ISO125, F/2.8, 1sec, Auto white balance

Beam pattern is good. The S10R II has resonable throw for the class, given the size of the head and reflector.

This is a Moonlight mode showing a very nice lower low output level.
Overall Impressions

• Build quality is very high
• The light can stably tailstand
• Anti-roll indentations on the body
• Possibility of accidental activation from off is reduced
• Small standby current drain (7.4uA) is inevitable, but not a concern
• Soft lockout at the switch and physical lockout function at the taicap
• Physical electrical reverse polarity protection function
• True flat-top batteries will not work
• Mode memory for all output levels except Strobe
• Charging a bundled Olight 16340 (650mAh) in the light seems good, but lower charged voltage than expected
• You can use 1xRCR123A or 1xCR123A
• Gradual timed step-down feature on High
• Output-runtime efficiency is good
• True Moonlight mode is available
• Low battery warning indication function (i.e., the red LED below the side switch will light up)
• No sign of PWM flickers at any output modes
• Beam pattern is good
• Overall beam tint is cool white

The Olight S10R II provided by Oligh for review.
candle lamp вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Admin (14.12.2015), Alex.k (14.12.2015), bys7458 (14.12.2015), Dali (13.12.2015), Danshin_s (16.11.2017), Genius71 (14.12.2015), ko54 (13.12.2015), nurlanchm (13.12.2015), rpdoctor (14.12.2015), vorsmann (13.12.2015)
Старый 13.12.2015, 21:37   2
vorsmann
Ветеринар Фонаревки

Последняя активность: Сегодня 12:39

По умолчанию Re: Olight S10R II (XP-L HD 1x16340, 1xCR123A) with Charging Dock Review

Отличный обзор великолепный фонарь и просто бомба комплектация. Спасибо. Excellent review magnificent lamp and simply bomb complete set. Thanks.
Старый 14.12.2015, 10:20 Автор темы   3
candle lamp
Увлеченный

По умолчанию Re: Olight S10R II (XP-L HD 1x16340, 1xCR123A) with Charging Dock Review

Цитата:
Посмотреть сообщение Сообщение от vorsmann :
Отличный обзор великолепный фонарь и просто бомба комплектация. Спасибо. Excellent review magnificent lamp and simply bomb complete set. Thanks.
Thank you for your support!
Старый 14.12.2015, 10:39   4
vorsmann
Ветеринар Фонаревки

Последняя активность: Сегодня 12:39

vorsmann вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 14.12.2015, 17:02 Автор темы   5
candle lamp
Увлеченный

Smile Re: Olight S10R II (XP-L HD 1x16340, 1xCR123A) with Charging Dock Review

Цитата:
Посмотреть сообщение Сообщение от vorsmann :
Старый 15.11.2017, 13:52   6
m.ix
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 05.02.2022 08:05

На днях купил сей сабж

Olight S10R button II https://fotki.yandex.ru/use... -фотки о фонарике

1 жёлтый цвет света собран в фокусе, ну естественное пятно жёлтое.

Прямая ссылка на видео YouTube

2 фонарик комплектуется то ли бу то ли фальсифицированный то ли посаженным акком
а посему работа на максимальной яркости составляет порядка 20-25 минут
за 5 минут до отключения загорается красная кнопка.

3 зарядку если сломаешь самостоятельно не починить по одной причине, у драйвера затёрта маркировка под чистую.

Olight S10R button II - справа
Nitecore PD EX11 v2 R5 -слева

Весьма разочарован желтизной или зеленой как кому, сначала думал это из-за кольца светящегося, оно ели светит - странная фишка.
Сам светодиод должен светить холодным светом и он им светит, но оптика неудачная сфокусирована на жёлтом.
Откуда я знаю?
Чем светлеее менее лимоннее люминофор на светодиоде, тем синее будет цвет свечения.
Желтизну собирает с краёв светодиода в фокус.

Замеры показали.
При максимальной яркости, ток потребления составляет 1.2А через некоторое время напряжение просаживается, но ток потребления увеличивается чуть ли не до 1.8А

Так же растёт температура корпуса при максимальной яркости до 45-50* и так же вслед за корпусом нагревается и акк.

При новом акк не из фонарика, фонарик светит около 1 часа
При акке из фонарика как я говорил ранее 20-25 минут, потому как его емкость значительно ниже 650мАч оно чуть ниже 400 мАч составляет.
Новый акк заряжается на ёмкость около 670 мАч, что и говорит о его долго работе.
Делаем выводы.

Soshine H4 - заряжает автоматом
Soshine SC-H2 V2 - тут можно выставить заряжаемый ток 250 500 1000 мА

Зарядка его родная.
при подключении моргает красным, после того как фонарик зарядился светит жёлтым, во время зарядки светит постоянно красным.

Ещё небольшой недостаток, это количество режимов, лучше бы их по яркости было чуть по более на 2-3.
В комплекте одна резинка, на которой держится фонарик в упаковке.
Нет кольца для ключей.

Этот фонарик как наключник и не седует им ходить по улице на максимальной яркости.

Пытался разобрать до драйвера, но побоялся применить силу, он на чуть чуть вышел.
Точно не скажу из чего отражатель, из люминя или пластика, чуток царапнул его при попытке зацепиться и вынуть.
Стекло осветлено, заметно синее отражение белого цвета.

[Исправлено: m.ix, 15.11.2017 в 14:01]
m.ix вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 15.11.2017, 17:12   7
m.ix
Увлеченный

Смотрим на цвет люминофора
чем темнее тем температура меньше.

слева 5000 к
посередине 10000 к
справа 15000 к

Все они позиционируются как белые светодиоды но с разной температурой.
Так что в данном фонарике как ранее сказал жёлтый цвет собран не со светодиода а с его окраин в фокус.
Если физически оптику исправить, то цвет свечение смениться с жёлтого на синеватый.

Да к стати я этот фонарик аш пятью вольтями запитал - это весьма рисковано.

[Исправлено: m.ix, 15.11.2017 в 17:19]
Старый 16.12.2017, 15:06   8
m.ix
Увлеченный

Слева батарейка из фонарика, справа запечатанная из коробки и блистера была.
по переменно разряжались и заряжались на протяжении полутора месяцев.

слева акк из фонарика, который был внутри - светит 20 минут
справа акк из коробки и блистера был заказан и куплен вместе сфонариком до веса - светит 65 минут за 5 минут до отключения загорается кнопка сигнализирующая что акк скоро разрядится.

Фонарик после отключается, если в походе или ещё где то, то можно заднюю крышку отвинтить и на пару минут не вкручивать, потом вкрутить если акк с защитой и она пока не сработала по минимальному напряжению, то фонарик может включиться и тогда его лучше включить на самую минимальную яркость, в противном случае защита акка сработает и тогда только зарядку нужно искать.
Старый 24.01.2018, 17:29   9
m.ix
Увлеченный

акк уже почти в аут ушёл, тот что комплектовался в фонарике, более 200 мАч не заряжается и не работает 1 минуту на максимуме.

кто то пробовал менять отражатель или на синий светодиод?
а то жёлто-зелёный грязный цвет смотреть даже не хочется.
кто этот gовNянный цвет свечения придумал или кривую оптику поставил?

хотел показать как работает при 200мАч
но на видео этого эффекта не заметно
за секунду-полсекунды до отключения светодиод делает тррр и отключается

может на 120 кадрах в секунду это будет заметнее, при 30 растянутых не видно.

На третьем режиме фонарик светит час с чем то 2 максимум.

Акк пытаюсь добить, хотя всего то с того первого раза максимум раз 20 его заряжал.
Старый 25.01.2018, 04:11   10
m.ix
Увлеченный

Прямая ссылка на видео YouTube

Аккумулятор зарядил
Акк комплектовался вместе с фонариков и он был там.
Фонарик с акком был куплен 30 октября
Изначально было что то 400 мАч
После зарядке нонешней он стал 200 мАч через пару месяцев.

Фонарик на таком акке светит минуту на максимальной яркости потом отрубается.
Перед отрубанием от делает тррр (мерцание)
Фонарик первые 5 минут работает на максимальной яркости на максимальном токе потребления.
На данном режиме фонарик через минуту отрубается и включить его будет не возможно.
НО
Если снять акк на 10-20 секунд, то фонарик снова заработает тк акк немного самозарядится на некоторое значение, защита отсоединится.
Потом фонарик можно включить, но лучше его не гонять на максимуме и переключить 3-ий режим, он будет светить 1-2 часа максимум.
1 режим - самый минимальный, сколько то там мало кандел люмен
4 режим - самая большая яркость типа 500 люменов.

Лично по мне и для меня, самый большой недостаток, это утопищьный грязный жёлто-зелёный цвет свечения.

Если бы было можно поменять на синеватый оттенок 6500 - 10000К было бы шикарно.

4-5тр было зря потраченно

[Исправлено: m.ix, 25.01.2018 в 04:26]
Старый 17.08.2019, 02:21   11
m.ix
Увлеченный

Не в курсе, какие характеристики светодиода?
Напряжение ток размер
и кто его разбирал полностью?

Olight S10R II disassambling
Старый 17.08.2019, 02:57   12
ceramic
Ветеран Фонарёвки

Последняя активность: 26.03.2024 21:08

Цитата:
Посмотреть сообщение Сообщение от m.ix :
Не в курсе, какие характеристики светодиода?
Напряжение ток размер
XP-L HD
Разве этого не достаточно?

Цитата:
Посмотреть сообщение Сообщение от m.ix :
кто его разбирал полностью?
Я когда-то разбирал.
Что именно интересует?
ceramic вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 17.08.2019, 03:52   13
m.ix
Увлеченный

светодиод хочу поменять непонятно какой то цвета свечения на нормально холодный.
https://www.chipdip.ru/cata...

Сверху откручивается, где стекло
Как там с кнопкой?
Как она снимается и обратно вставляется?
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU