Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 4218   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 27.04.2011, 09:57 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 10.11.2015 10:40

По умолчанию Fenix L2D Q5 vs R100, R80, Q2, P4 Comparison Review: RUNTIMES+

Fenix L2D Q5 vs R100, R80, Q2, P4 Comparison Review: RUNTIMES+

This thread is a quick comparison of the Turbo modes of various Fenix L2D lights (Cree P4, Q2, Q5 and Rebel R80 and R100) in various configurations (L2D, L1D, P2D). For more detailed runtimes of lower modes, please see my Fenix Rebel vs Cree: L1D/L1T/P2D OUTPUT, RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS! thread.

The contenders:

From left to right: Standard Cree P4, Rebel R100 Premium, Cree Q5 Premium (not shown is Q2 Special Edition, which looks like the P4 but with an OP reflector, and the LxTv2.0 Rebel R80, which looks like the R100 head). The P4, Q2, and R80 were bought from fenix-store.com, and the R100 and Q5 were bought from fenix-tactical.com.

Beamshots:

On Turbo, with 2x Duracell 2650 NimH in L2D body

Note that my camera seems to be accentuating the tint differences - it doesn't look quite so noticeable in real life. However, the P4 does have a cool blue-purple tint, the R100 has a warm yellow, and the Q5 is the whitest of the three. Although the overall output doesn't look all that different, this is probably just due to the cooler P4 tint looking brighter than it actually is, and the warmer R100 looking dimmer.

Method: All my output numbers are relative for my home-made light box setup, a la Quickbeam's FR.com method. My relative overall output numbers are typically similar to his, although generally a little lower. You can directly compare all my review graphs - i.e. an output value of "10" in one graph is the same as "10" in another.

Throw values are the square-root of lux measurements taken at 1m using a light meter.

Summary Chart for Turbo mode with 2650mAh NiMH in LxD, or AW Protected 3.7V RCR in P2D

Note that these are initial output values only - some lights decay faster than others before reaching a "steady-state" regulated value. See the runtime graphs below for more detailed information.

For comparison purposes, here are the results of a "ceiling-bounce" test in a small windowless room, with my light meter on the floor near the base of the light (which is shining upward in candle-mode), in a L2D body on NiMH:

Rebel R80: 5.6 lux
Rebel R100: 5.8 lux
Cree P4: 4.9 lux
Cree Q2: 5.5 lux
Cree Q5: 7.1 lux

As you can see the Q5 has a noticeable jump in output compared to the others - in L2D format. This effect is less pronounced in P2D or L1D format.

Runtimes:

All runtimes done in my lightbox under a cooling fan, with the identified batteries listed below.

Turbo mode in L2D format (2x NiMH Duracell 2650mAh)

Turbo mode in P2D format (1x AW RCR Protected 3.7V 750mAh)

Turbo mode in L1D format (1x NiMH Duracell 2650mAh)

For more detailed runtimes of the L1D in lower modes on alkaline for all heads, please see my Fenix Rebel vs Cree: L1D/L1T/P2D OUTPUT, RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS! thread.

Conclusion:
  • The new Cree Q5 is definitely the output winner in 2AA and 1CR123 formats, although the Rebel models typically have longer runtimes (especially in lower output modes).
  • On 1AA, the results aren't quite so clear cut, although the same general output/runtime relationship holds. The Q5 has the lowest runtime on 1AA (consistent with the presumably higher Vf of Q5 emitters).
  • The various heads show roughly equivalent maximum output in 2AA or 1RCR modes. In my sample runs, the Cree models tended to be just slightly brighter on 2AA, whereas and my Rebel R100 was slightly brighter on RCR. This could simply be natural variation in the runs, but it tends to accentuate the difference on the 2AA runtime graph compared to the RCR test.
  • The texture OP reflector on the Q2/Q5 Cree versions does help smooth out the rings in the beam, but this effect seems less agressive on my Q5 sample (either the OP is less agressive, or perhaps the emitter is not quite at the same height?).
  • The Rebel heads give a wider spillbeam than the Cree heads, with no evidence of rings.
  • Subjectively, the Rebel heads appear to produce better color rendition outdoors at night.
  • Frankly, I don't see how you'd go wrong with any of these lights!

To see detailed runtimes between the heads in low-med-hi modes (on 1AA only), please see my Fenix Rebel vs Cree: L1D/L1T/P2D OUTPUT, RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS! thread. Sorry, but I don't intend to recreate all those alkaline runs on L2D.

Cheers!
selfbuilt вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU