Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews Headlamps. Flashlight Reviews.
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 11302   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 05.09.2014, 10:22 Автор темы   1
Ветеран Фонарёвки

Последняя активность: 31.01.2024 20:19

По умолчанию NiteFighter DELTA 310 headlight review (550 lm, XM-L2 Neutral White,18650)

Greetings all,
This review will be dedicated to DELTA310 headlight from NiteFighter company. As I can understand the company is pretty "young", it has only one 18650 flashlight and not much information about it on the website.
The flashlight that I will be reviewing is engineering sample provided by NiteFighter, so it lacks some markings and I received it "as is" - without any box or manual.

This is some information that I could find about the flashlight (not provided yet at the official company website)

Weigh of the flashlight

The flashlight weighs 129 gram without battery, and 175 gram when equipped with Xtar protected 18650 battery.

Pictures, details

The photo is from company Facebook page, as you can see there are some variations of the flashlight. The one that I got it the one that you can see at the lower right corner.

Some websites speak about 550 lm and XM-L, some say 550 lm and XM-L2 we will see about that ....

The flashlight. The quality is very good, I could not find any defects. The button is very stiff, very much like the button on Zebralight flashlights. The flashlight features electronic lock out feature, but I think it will remain useless with such button. The button itself is made from resin or silicone.
The flashlight has mode memory, it turns on on the last mode that it was switched off. Then the mode change goes like this : 5%-10%-75%-100%-5%-> and so on. The switch from 100% to 5% is not instant, it takes 1/3 second or so, it looks very nice that way. Short button press switches the flashlight on and changes modes, long press turns the flashlight off.
If you press the button and keep it pressed while the flashlight is off, the electronic lock out is enabled - the flashlight notifies about it with 3 short blinks. If you with to disable the look you need to press a button for a while, than the lock out disables. I could not find a way to turn on the strobe mode -I guess my unit does not have it.

The reflector is pretty wide and shallow. No fingerprints/dust particles was found on the lens/reflector. The lens does not seem to have any coating - the manufacturer promised to improve it in the next batches.
The bezel unscrews but I did not take the flashlight apart as I don't like dust under the lens. The headbands are of a very nice feel and quality - very much similar to the one's that Fenix uses. More about that later- but I think that they are made by the same manufacturer.

Battery block has a spring inside - so it should be possible to use flat head unprotected cells. I could not find any instructions on how to insert the battery so I inserted the positive end in - it worked, I do not know if the flashlight has electronic protection from wrong polarity or it can use battery when inserted the other way, so I did no try that.
The walls of the flashlight are pretty thick - so I think it is safe to use it with 18650 batteries.
The flashlight feels solid on the head and does not move in it's cradle.

Here is comparison of the straps vs Fenix headlight. You can clearly see that they are of exactly the same quality looks and feel.

Nitefighter and Olight S20 Baton. The Baton has deeper but less wide reflector.

Some numbers

Why such comparison ? All those flashlights are rated at 550 lumens. The eye proves what the luxmeter shows - the NightFighter out throws the Baton but not by much. There are no rings around the hotspot on white wall. The flashlight is equipped with neutral white XM-L2, which is very nice.
The flashlight has time based step down feature. I turned the flashlight on max mode and kept it working for a while - I did not notice the step down but the flashlight became pretty hot - too hot to hold in hand for more than a couple of seconds.

Nitefighter vs Olight S20 Baton. I guess you understand where is a light from neutral white flashlight.

PWM,Noise

The flashlight is silent. It has PWM on every mode except max, on minimal mode it has 674 Hz frequency and 224 on others.

Conclusion

I definitely liked the flashlight. The build quality and the light it produces is really good. I guess if the price will be attractive it has every reason to succeed. Off course I cannot recommend the flashlight to people that are concerned about PWM.
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU