Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Фонари Светодиодные фонари
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 4988   Ответов в теме 1   Подписчиков на тему 2   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 06.07.2010, 07:51 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 07.03.2011 04:31

По умолчанию Some Fenix Flashlights, My Opinion

[lang=en]ok... let's share some of your opinions regarding Fenix flashlights that you own or handled before...

Currently own:

E01
A small wonder. Especially the usable long runtime of just a single AAA. Don't know why it took me so long to get mine (more than a year after knowing it). But I'm glad I finally get one.

E10
I really like the tint of this flashlight. Fenix intended for this model to be made available only to selected region, and I think it's a big mistake. I kinda feel lucky in someway that I'm in one of those selected region. The average runtime (~2.5 to 3 hours), single mode, ~50 lumens and nice tint make this a very good EDC and gift light.

LD05
In my not so humble opinion, I say this is the worst flashlight I own in the past 3 years. The PWM is really intolerably bad. I had to turn to Max everytime I use it. I made the purchase just to compare with Preon II Ti. Fenix should really lighten the weight and get rid of the PWM.

LD10 R4
This thing is bright. I was surprised that on single Alkaline AA, it runs on brightness that could put some 2xCR123A lights to shame. However, I think Fenix should revise their runtime claims.

LD20 R4
I like the pure white tint on my unit. Runtime is twice as long as LD10 R4, but I think it has a problem with the cut-off Voltage. I have done 3 cycles of discharge on 2 different LD20, both units consistently deep discharge one of the cell to lower than 0.1V. This will increase the chances of Alkaline cell leakage.

PD30 XR-E
My first multi-mode light, good brightness and average runtime for a 2xCR123A light. Mine is a Q5 with a nice tint (yellowish). The body is too smooth which Fenix has revised with some knurling with their R2 update together with a clip. This light reminds me of why I dislike ringy beam.

TA30
Tough! Agressive! Yes, that's how I feel about it and I absolutely have to own it the first time I saw it. My unit inner body diameter doesn't fit some AW17500 which Fenix fixed in their later batches. The rotary ring UI is cool but stiff, require 2 hands to turn it, and Fenix fix this in their subsequent model TA20 and TA21.

TA21
Doesn't feel as tough as TA30, but definitely as agressive if not more. The 360 degrees control ring is absolutely awesome. But Fenix could improve the brightness level or reduce them, I can hardly see any different in brightness with some of the levels. The ability to take 18650 is also a bonus. I usually refers this as a "poor man's Invictus".

TK20
My first Fenix light and my first neutral white light. It's the only light that I keep going back to. This light can really throw and it can outshine many brighter light in its class when use outdoor. The only problem with this light is it whines pretty loudly on high.

TK40
I don't know why I get this light. Perhaps it's the brightness, perhaps it's the warmish tint, perhaps it uses 8 AAs, perhaps it's the 4 die MC-E or perhaps it's because of aussiebob's "My Extreme Fenix TK40 Torture Test". Well, I just don't know why. What I do know is I bought 2 dozens Eneloop and 2 Maha C9000 charger because of it. I still can't get used to the UI, and I wish Fenix would gives us a way to activate the light directly in Turbo mode.

Experienced/Handled:

PD10 (a testing sample/gift from Fenix)
The tint on this sample is pretty nice. It's hot when on High mode and the spring contact in the body makes the twisting action gritty. But I would say it's a pretty good EDC light.

LD15
Ringy beam, start on high is what put me off of this light. I would rather this to be a single mode light if it start on high. I really don't get it why Fenix chooses to change the UI to start on high while the testing sample sent out start on low. This light also reminds me to be more cautious about getting something from Fenix based on those reviews that based on Fenix's testing samples. How can we trust the review when the samples sent to reviewer is different from the production model, especially if they change the UI in the production model?![/lang]
rookiedaddy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 04.08.2010, 07:13   2
perfectful

Последняя активность: 26.08.2011 11:52
Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

По умолчанию Re: Some Fenix Flashlights, My Opinion

I like the new release Fenix LD15,looks well and super bright for an EDC !
perfectful вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU