Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 2010   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 1   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 27.07.2015, 01:15 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 12.11.2015 00:08

По умолчанию Video Review: Rayus U10 Programmable USB Rechargable Flashlight (18650, XML2)

Hey Fonarevka, here is another review of a Rayus light. I now just do video reviews, so if you're looking for photos I'm sure someone will do a review with some. It's shot on some cool cameras and classic manual lenses, so it doesn't have a feel of a standard video review- it's not a table top style- plus there is my terrible jokes too. There are lots of real shots of the flashlight indoors and outdoors at night of walking around and not just of the light behind a tripod.

So this is Rayus new light. It has quite a few different programming options which are all fully explained in the manual. Had I done all of them in the review it would have had a 15 minute programming section in the middle- and it would have become basically a table top review. For those interested check out Rayus' incredibly detailed manual for an explanation of mode grouping and further programming descriptions.

I have my (I think I'm the only one who does them) video runtime tests for the turbo, high, and mid modes, and I've finally figured out how to incorporate a clock into the longer runtime on mid where I have to use the time lapse feature- just add the TED NUGENT clock. Since it's all in the video, let me just say- it's a very nice PWM-free light. I wish there were a few different programming options that allowed you to omit modes, but I still think there's enough to make most people happy with the flashlight. Anyway it's offered in Neutral White and Cool White- the cool white is reviewed in this video.

Thanks everyone, hope you like the video. Any if you have any questions not addressed in the video please ask away. And I recommend watching the video in full screen and setting Youtube's little corner gear to 1080p or 720p if your PC can handle it.

Прямая ссылка на видео YouTube
Mhanlen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Admin (27.07.2015)
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU