Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 9176   Ответов в теме 1   Подписчиков на тему 2   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 02.05.2016, 15:49 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 09.06.2017 16:17

По умолчанию Bronte BT01 (XP-G2, 1xAAA) Review

The BT01 is the latest 1xAAA keychain light from Bronte. The packaging is a small and nice metal case with clear display window.

The light come with removable pocket clip, spare o-rings, key chain with split-ring and clip, user manual, and warranty card.
Manufacturer Specifications from user manual & Bronte website:

• Small but powerful one AAA flashlight, max output up to 150 lumens
• High performance OP reflector
• Convenient twist switch for one hand operation
• With the keychain and clip, you can securely attach BT01 to the pocket, bag, belt, hat or anywhere you want for easy carrying
• Negligible size and weight
• Flat tail can be stand as a candle
• Available in several colors including Black, Blue, Grey and Pink
• Packed with high quality aluminium gift box
• LED : Cree XP-G2 LED, life span up to 50, 000 hours
• Mode : Three brightness plus strobe mode
- Middle (35 Lm, 4.5hr )
- High (150 Lm, 30mins)
- Low (0.5 Lm, 125hr)
- Strobe (150 Lm / 10Hz)
• Battery : 1×AAA
• Working voltage range : 0.9V~1.5V
• Material : Aircraft-grade aluminum with premium type Ⅲ hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Lens : Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-scratch coating
• Beam Distance : 45m
• Peak Beam Intensity : 513cd
• Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2m underwater)
• Dimensions : 66mm (L)×14mm (D) / 2.59" (L)×0.55" (D)
• Weight : 10g / 0.35oz (excluding the battery)
• Accessories : two spare O-rings, one clip, one keychain, one manual
• Applications : EDC, Gear, Gift, Searching, Hiking and etc.

The BT01 is in keeping with other 1×AAA lights that use a similar structure and mechanism. It's small for the class. My review sample came with in black anodizing and there is neither flaws nor blemishes on the body. Note that 4 colors (Black, Pink, Blue, Grey) are available for this model. Labels are sharp and clear in bright white against the background. The light has no tail switch. Fit and finish look good.

The light has 2 parts. The pocket clip works as a good anti-roll device as well.

There is a typical diamond-shaped knurling band on the head. The head has a clean looking cylindrical design. Bronte officially told me that the light doesn't have a reverse polarity protection to protect from incorrect battery installation. But I tried to insert a Ni-MH battery in the wrong position. The body of the light just went warm few minutes later and it didn't cause damage to the light.

The light comes with a textured (i.e., orange peel) reflector and uses a XP-G2 emitter. Centering of the emitter was pretty good on my sample.

The pocket clip is not special, but looks sturdy and hold onto the light securely. It is reversible, allowing both head-up or head-down.

The battery tube is mostly covered in diamond-shaped knurling. The knurling is not very aggressive, With the pocket clip attached, overall grip is good. Mode changing with single-handed work fine. The wall thickness of the body is 1.1mm. The light feels reasonably solid to use.

The light uses a spring in the tailcap, like many lights in this class.

The screw threads are triangular-cut of good quality, like most lights in this class. Threads are well machined, and anodized which allows the light to be locked-out. As supplied, threads are lubricated. Screw threads action is quite smooth with no cross-threading or squeaking in my sample.

The BT01 come with an included key chain. You can securely attach the BT01 to the pocket, bag, belt, hat or anywhere you want for easy carrying. This key chain clip can be quickly opened or closed. There is a small attachment point on the tailcap with a cut-out for the keychain split-ring. The light can tailstand stably.
User Interface

Fully tighten the head and it comes on in Med. Do a rapid twist off-on and the light advances to next output level. Mode sequence is Med. -> High -> Low, in repeating sequence.

Turn the light off by loosening the head. There is no mode memory, and the light always comes on in Low.

There is a hidden Strobe mode, accessed by rapid double twist off-on when on.

From left to right, Panasonic Eneloop AAA (750mAh), Olight i3E EOS (Luxeon TX), Fenix E05 (XP-E2), Bronte BT01 (XP-G2), Manker E01 (Nichia NVSW219C), Ultratac K18 (XP-G2 S2).

From left to right, Olight i3E EOS (Luxeon TX), Bronte BT01 (XP-G2), Manker E01 (Nichia NVSW219C), Ultratac K18 (XP-G2 S2).
Measured Dimensions

The BT01 is a small light and good size to hold and use for EDC. Overall build quality is high.
PWM

The BT01 shows no sign of PWM at any output level. I can't hear any buzzing sound at any output as well.
Runtime

The runtime to fall to 10% of its initial output from 30 seconds after the point the light is first turned on (i.e., based on ANSI FL-1) for High is as follows :

The efficiency on Ni-MH is better than Alkaline battery source, like other 1xAAA lights in this class. The BT01 drops down rapidly on Alkaline. Output on High seems higher than typical for this class. The manual doesn't say 10440 Li-ion is supported.
Beamshot

1. White door beamshot (about 50cm from the white door) on max. output on 1xPanasonic Eneloop AAA (750mAh)
- ISO125, F/8.0, 1/25sec, Auto white balance

- ISO125, F/8.0, 1/100sec, Auto white balance

- ISO125, F/8.0, 1/800sec, Auto white balance

- ISO125, F/8.0, 1/2000sec, Auto white balance'

The beam profile is typical from XP-G2 installed light of this class. The hot spot is slightly less sharply defined, due to corona. A soft corona surrounding the hotspot is slightly yellow. The overall beam profile is acceptable. The beam has a typical cool tint on my sample.
2. 3.0m Indoor Beamshot on max. output on 1xPanasonic Eneloop AAA (750mAh)
- ISO125, F/2.8, 1/5sec, Auto white balance

3. 3.5m Indoor Beamshot on max. output on 1xPanasonic Eneloop AAA (750mAh)

4. 7.0m Indoor Beamshot on max. output on 1xPanasonic Eneloop AAA (750mAh)

Overall Impressions

• Build quality is high
• The light can tailstand stably
• Anti-roll indentations on the body
• Physical lockout function
• No reverse polarity protection function, but no damage from incorrect Ni-MH battery installation
• 10440 Li-ion is not supported officially
• No mode memory (i.e., comes on in Med. always)
• True Moonlight mode is available (but, brighter than E01)
• No PWM at any output level
• Overall beam tint is cool white

Bronte BT01 provided by Bronte for review.
candle lamp вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Admin (02.05.2016), Georgiy (02.05.2016), kubuinja (02.05.2016), Андрей Светлов (02.05.2016)
Старый 19.09.2019, 20:08   2
rainboow
Ветеран Фонарёвки

Последняя активность: Вчера 09:46

По умолчанию Re: Bronte BT01 (XP-G2, 1xAAA) Review

Всунул 10440. Ток не мерял но люмен 400 выходит. Средний и максимальный на глаз почти неразличимы, только в потолок. Плохо переключается на минимальный, который становится около 3-5 люмен.
rainboow вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU