Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 3047   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 02.01.2013, 19:29 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 23.08.2013 16:00

Wink2 SHADOW TC750X (2 x XM-L U2 | 2 x 18650) Review

The TC750X is currently Shadow's only other multi-emitter light in their line up. It features dual XM-L U2's putting out 1200lms on max and has drawn comparisons to Klarus' XT20:

While the TC750X answers one of the most desired feature (based on the comments in that review) in the form of a side-switch, the main switch is implemented differently. Let's see how it fares overall...

MANUFACTURER SPECS
• Dual Cree XM-L U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
• Maximum output of 1200 lumens.
• Digitally regulated output, maintains constant brightness.
• Low voltage warning flash.
• Reverse polarity protection.
• Tactical forward click switch for on/off operation.
• Ergonomic side switch to enable mode switching; 3 light levels and 1 hidden strobe mode:
• High, Medium, Low (Strobe accesed via quick double click).
• Smooth Aluminum reflector.
• Long throw flashlight with tons of flood illumination past 200 meters.
• CNC manufactured, made of durable 6061 aluminum alloy.
• Stainless steel bezel and lanyard ring.
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens.
• Premium Hard Anodized Type III Grey finish. Scratch resistant and anti-abrasive.
• IPX-8 waterproof.
• 212mm(Length)x25.4mm(Body)x66/33mm(Head).
• 230g weight (batteries not included).
• Powered by Li-ion battery: 2x18650 or 1x18650( both sustained by the circuit,rechanged to short tube for the latter )
• Test run(Powered by 2x18650,,capacity of 3.7V/2600mAh,Sanyo):
• High Mode:2.7 hours, 1200 lumens
• Included accessories: lanyard/spare rubber switch cover/O rings/glass lens/switch.

PACKAGING / CONTENTS
As with the other Shadow lights I recently received for testing, the TC750X arrived in generic Eco packaging with decent foam cushioning:
[pics]

Accessories included are:
- 2 x lenx
- 2 x red o-ring's / 1 x black o-ring
- lanyard
- spare tailswitch and rubber cover
[pic]

CONDENSED VIDEO SUMMARY
Here is a quick high-level video summary of the TC750X while while I work on fleshing out this review:
Прямая ссылка на видео YouTube

SIZE / HANDLING
It is slightly more compact vs. multi-emitter 2-cell (seires) lights:

L to R: RediLast 3400 | SHADOW TC750X | Klarus XT20 | Niteye EYE25

As well as single-emitter 2-cell (seires) lights:

L to R: RediLast 3400 | SHADOW TC750X | Lighten7 Max L2A | SureFire M3LT | Shadow TC750 | Sunwayman TC40CS | Crelant 7G5CS

Direct comparo to the XT20:

Here is an interesting setup that can be achieved by legoing the TC750X's head w/the TC350's body:

L: Lighten7 Elite S1A | M: Shadow TC750X w/TC350 tube | Klarus XT20

Mighty mites! It wasn't long ago when "pocketable" 1000+ lumens was but a dream:

L: Shadow SL3 | R: Shadow TC750X

Despite claims that the TC750X can run on a single cell, I wasn't able to get it to do so. Thus, preferred choice of cells for this config would be 2 x 18350's.

RUNTIME & OUTPUT
The relevant battery stats are provided above each runtime graph along with:
- Voltage of the battery at the start and end of the test
- Current draw
- Actual runtime using ANSI FL1 (first in HR and then in M so for the RL3100 on High, read this as 4.3hrs or 258min)
- NEW (as of May 2012): Lumens measured on my PVC LMD @ 30 seconds
- Also for High, captured the temperature: ambient, the head/fins at start and the max it reached (fan was used for all bats)

Max output measured @ 30 seconds was 1280lms w/2 x RL3400.

The TC750X will step-down after roughly 3 minutes and despite the claims of digital regulation, it is a rather peculiar implementation. While it does run in "regulation", the output is not purely flat and smooth but instead a constant peak/trough with nearly 70lms difference or so. I wasn't able to detect this with my eyes but it's definitely captured by the light meter as can be seen in the runtime chart of high above and is nearly identical to the XT20's behavior as well.

Due to the aggressive step-down, the TC750X doesn't really have an opportunity to get all that warm, which isn't to say that's not possible since High can be re-invoked by cycling through the modes again. Here is a truncated run I graphed on 2x18350's to test whether H can be reinitiated after the step down and after the initial one at roughly 3min I shut it off for a minute or so. Then after it stepped down again, I let it run briefly in med and low before going back to H and this time, it stayed there for ~6.5min before stepping down:

I then initiated a third cycle back to H after which both cells were around 3.58V at the end of this run. While the light did get warm (98F w/a small fan on) it's nothing to be concerned about (caveat is that this is w/ambient temp of 69F).

Here in order for each cell are measurements for:
* step-down; time + avg lms in first minute thereafter
* medium; average lms in first minute + current draw and calculated runtime
* low; average lms in first minute + current draw and calculated runtime
[TO COME]

MORE TO COME...

TC750X GALLERY

=======
TC750X provided by sbflashlights.com for review.
turboBB вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU