Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Изображения Дневники Группы Поиск
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 2483   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 20.04.2014, 14:56 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 29.09.2015 22:48

По умолчанию **Pictures** JETBeam DDR30 (3*XM-L U3, 3200lm, 45000cd)

Jetbeam DDR30 arrived today.. here is my first pictures. More info, my impressions, pictures and beamshots compared other flashlights coming soon!

updated (13.02.15):

Jetbeam's revolutionary Digital Display Series has taken a further step towards the cutting edge with the brilliant and rechargeable DDR30. This compact searchlight produces up to 3200 Lumens using three 18650 Li-Ion cells. A unique digital display on the head of the light quickly shows your mode or remaining power level so you'll never be caught off guard with dying batteries again.

Three brightness levels and a strobe can be navigated with the easy-to-use side control switch, making this one of the most simple-to-use lights of its kind. The High, Medium, and Low modes are selected by clicking the switch on and off. A double-click will access Strobe mode. Pressing the side switch for 2 seconds will turn the light on and display the current mode for 5 seconds (H for High, E for mEdium, L for Low, and S for Strobe). The display will then show the remaining power of the batteries rated on a scale of zero through nine. Nine indicates that the battery is fully charged and the numbers will count down as battery life decreases.

Three advanced CREE U3 LED's are employed to get the incredible performance and efficiency from this light. Best of all, the DDR30 can be charged directly for the most efficient and convenient experience. The incredibly bright output and compact size make this an impressive light but the digital display truly sets this light apart from all others.

Features:

Jetbeam's Advanced Digital Display displays mode/voltage indicator
Simple dual-function side switch for activation/mode selection
Rechargeable design
IPX-8 water resistance
Constant current circuit, constant brightness
Built from Aerospace grade aluminum

Specifications:

LED: 3 x CREE XM-L U3
Runs on: 3 x 18650 cells (NOT Included)
Working voltage: 9-19V
Beam distance: 450m
Peak Beam Intensity: 45000cd
Output/Runtime:
- High: 3200 Lumens/2 Hours
- Medium: 500 Lumens/10 Hours
- Low: 30 Lumens/60 Hours
Dimensions:
Length: 164 mm
Diameter: 67mm
Weight: 480g

Operation:

1. ON/OFF: Press down the side control switch for 2 seconds to turn it on.
2. Mode selection: While the light is on, quick click to switch the modes, double click to access the strobe mode.
3. Mode display: Display the current mode with the flashlight on.(“H” means High mode, “E” means Middle mode, “L” means low mode, “S” means strobe mode.)
4. Power display: Display the mode for 5 seconds, then display the remaining power level.(“0~9” to display the remaining power level,9 means full battery power, 0 means low power, there is flash warning at low power status.)
5. Momentary on: Half press the side control switch at OFF status to momentary turn on the flashlight.

My impressions

Pros

+ Very high machining quality (very similar than earlier RRT series, eg RRT3, RRT21, RRT15)
+ Well-centered leds
+ Perfectly clean, dust and fingerprint-free reflector and lens
+ Nice anodizing quality and color
+ Smooth, clean threads, O-ring condition is good
+ Nice tint color (hotspot, corona), not greenish on low mode
+ The switch feel is very good and working silent
+ The display is very helpful, I really like, good contrast, very good viewing angles
+ Hidden strobe mode (can be activated with double click)
+ Tail-stand capable
+ Tripod mounting point
+ Rechargeable (but now I'm not tested this function)
+ Awesome brightness! :thumbsup:

Cons

- Not annoying, but slightly visible pwm flickering in low and medium mode. The high mode, 3200lm is perfect.
- Little bit noisy driver in medium mode (low and high mode is silent)
- Beam quality could be better on the wall (I can see 1-2 rings)
- Long batteries not fit, I tried XTAR 18700, 2600mAh. (Spark 2600mAh, Keeppower 3400mAh, Fenix ARB-L2 is ok, you can use)

Other

Jetbeam said: "2 hours is the accumulative runtime for 3200 lumens. After 3 minutes, the light will step down to 60% - 1920 lumens; after 5 minutes, it will be to 40% - 1280 lumens and keep this brightness."

my result (+-1sec),

3200lm, 0m > 3m21s
1920lm, 3m21s > 12m16s
1280lm, 12m16s > ~2h

I not checked the all levels at now, but when the display showed "1" the batteries voltage is ~3.54V
when the display shows "0" , the voltage is ~3.25V. Step-down to low mode and the "0" is flashing on display

if you need higher res, pls click images :thumbsup:

---------------------------

click images for higher res

ISO100, F2.8, 1.3s

JETBeam DDR30 vs Sunwayman T20CS

JETBeam DDR30 vs Nitecore P25

ISO100, F2.8, 0.8s, weather: rainy

JETBeam DDR30 vs Fenix TK75

JETBeam DDR30 vs Blackshadow Terminator 4*XM-L T6 NW

ISO100, F2.8, 1.0s

JETBeam DDR30 vs Fenix TK75

ISO100, F2.8, 1.3s