Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 4618   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 24.05.2011, 15:09 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 25.06.2010 21:28

По умолчанию Fireworm F1 - A Titanium P60 Host

I've always favor P60 hosts. Simply for the reason that LED technology has similar bad habits as computers, just when you thought you have bought the most wicked and latest light out there, out pops a newer one before your hand has time to warm the light. So for a P60 host, this gives me great upgradability in using the latest LED without having to buy a whole new light.

While I love my Surefire C2 and titanium lights, I have not found a marriage of the two, ie a titanium P60 host. I mean, why not? It can last for years with its upgradeable feature and having that tough titanium endoskeleton.

The only Ti P60 host I came across is the Seraph Titanium, there might be more out there but they're probably not within my reach, physically and price-wise. I have contemplated the Seraph for some time and has just about to pull the trigger when a new Titanium P60 host turned up. I'm surprised it has managed to stay below CPF's radar (ok, I'm shock in fact ), but I guess now's a time as good as any to do the "ta-dah!"

It is Fireworm F1. It's a brand I'm not familiar with, but battery experts will certainly know it. I can't find much information about them, just that they manufacture batteries and holsters. And of course, now lights. Without further adieu, here're the images.

Now, before you shout "6P clone! 6P clone!", please kindly refrain the urge because I've already done that.
After much shouting and jumping around with indignation, I have shamelessly bought it anyway since it's a, yes you got it, a TITANIUM P60 HOST. Ta-dah!

Manufacturer's specifications
Cree R2 LED module, max 230lumens
Machined from Titanium, durable and reliable
Ultra-Clear Impact-resistant optical lens
4 Modes operation with last mode memory:
Hi - 230, Mid - 70, Low - 10, Strobe - 230
High efficient Smooth reflector, beam throw distance up to 200 meters
Operation voltage 3.7v - 8.4v with battery polarity protection