Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Изображения Дневники Группы Поиск
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 2393   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 23.08.2013, 16:02 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 23.08.2013 16:00

По умолчанию TaoTronics ThorLite TT-TF03 (XM-L U2 | 2 x 18650) Review

The TF03 is the second of TaoTronics' lights I received for review. It is both their largest and brightest and as such, earns the distinction of being the flagship in their modest lineup:

Let's see what their best has to offer...

MFG FEATURES & SPECS
Street Price: $89.99USD

Specifications:
Material: Aircraft Aluminum alloy T6061
Dimension: 252mm(L)x60mm(D)
Weight: 400g (exclude battery)
Color: Black
LED: Cree XM-L U2
Battery Type: 2 x 18650 battery
Reflector: Orange peel
Switch: Reverse switch in tail cap
Beam shot Intensity: 260m
Waterproof: IPX-8

Operating Modes:
When using double 18650 batteries
Low: 20 Lumens (100 hours)
Mid: 272 Lumens (7 hours)
High: 900 Lumens (2 hours)

PACKAGING / CONTENTS
Like the TF01 (right), the TF03 (left) arrived in a vacuum-sealed plastic case:

Accessories included are:
Full holster, Lanyard, 2 x O-Ring, Tail cap, magnet

VIDEO SUMMARY
Here is a complete video summary of the TF03 while I work on this review:
Прямая ссылка на видео YouTube

SIZE / HANDLING

L to R: RediLast 3400 | Lighten7 Max L2A | SureFire M3LT | Shadow TC500 | Sunwayman T40CS | Olight M3X Triton XM-L2 | Crelant 7G5CS | TaoTronics TF03

The TF03 is the longest 2 cell light in my current collection. However, the diameter of its head @ 60mm (2.36in) is actually smaller than all but the Max L2A. As mentioned in my video review, the TF03 has some heft to it and most of that weight is biased towards the very tip of the head thus it does feel a little head-heavy with an overhand grip with one's thumb over the tailcap switch:

With an underhand grip, the bulk of the weight rests just about in the center of one's palm thus feels very balanced in this manner. There is a recess around the tailcap as well as a flare at the end of the body tube thus it allows a cigar grip but again, given the heavy bias of weight towards the head, it's neither comfortable nor very secure when used in this manner (at least for me).

RUNTIME & OUTPUT
The relevant battery stats are provided above each runtime graph along with:
- Voltage of the battery at the start and end of the test
- Current draw
- Actual runtime using ANSI FL1 (first in HR and then in M so for the RL3400, read this as 3.4hrs or 205min)
- As of May 2012: Lumens measured on my PVC LMD @ 30 seconds
- Also captured the temperature: ambient, the head/fins at start and the max it reached (fan was used for all bats)

Max output measured @ 30 seconds was 797lms w/2 x RediLast 3400 (note: although I calibrate my PVC LMD before each 0runtime/lumens testing, the ambient temp will also cause deviations in readings).

The TF03 hit 877lms at turn on but immediately drops and will stabilize around ~750lms and run in near perfect regulation until the cells can no longer support the current draw. It'll then start a decline and start flashing in a beacon style mode once the low-voltage warning kicks in. It's not really usable in this state (think of a lighthouse) thus it's best to replace the cells ASAP. Resting voltage of the cells at this point was around 3V. The current draw isn't all that high at 1.37A thus the TF03, with its ample cooling fins and significant mass in the body around the emitter, doesn't get all that hot.

MORE TO COME...

TF03 GALLERY

=======
TF03 provided by TaoTronics for review.
turboBB вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU