Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 4297   Ответов в теме 2   Подписчиков на тему 1   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 11.04.2011, 10:26 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 06.07.2011 16:02

По умолчанию Xeno E06 - again, almost a review

So, not really a review again, but I just wasn't able to organize the outdoor trip I wanted to take advantage of for reviewing this light, so all I'm giving here is just some pictures and impressions. I will do my best to add further in-use impressions, pics and information in the future.
Please MODs move this to the review section if found worthy.

I consider the Xeno E06 the successor to the venerable Fenix TK20, as it sports all the great features that made the TK20 famous (2xAA powering, great throw, robust construction, wam tint) and more. In particular, a feature that makes this light better than the TK20 is the presence of a third, low, level, which is more than useable and guarantees high runtime.

Here is the flashlight:

The two samples I currently have:

Vertical view:

The wide and deep reflector makes for great throw, the E06 really can throw and is very useful for night orienteering in outdoor trips:

Another picture of the reflector and stainless steel bezel:

One thing to note is that XP-G base versione (Cool or Neutral tint) feature a smooth reflector, while the XP-E based one (Warm tint) has OP reflector (wise choice to give both flashlights an good quality even beam):

Another plus are the GITD (glow in the dark) switch cover and frontal ring. Here's the effect:

GITD switch covers:

Here you can see the different reflectors:

The result of the attention in the design of reflectors by Xeno is a quite even beam for both flashlights, although they both throw well. To be honest it is possible to notice some rings while "white wall hunting" with the one with smooth reflector, but it really isn't visible in real-life use. To better show the difference in beam patterns and presence of rings I enhanced the defect through the image editing software. You can see the beamshots of XP-E warm tinted and XP-G neutral tinted flashlights here:

Ergonomy is very good on Xeno flashlights. The characteristic finger grips, typical of the designs by this brand, are well placed and enhance comfort and grip:

A rubber ring makes it possible to hold the flashlight with a "cigar grip":

The E06 is indeed a very robust flashlight, thickness of the tube exceeds 4mm:

Waterproofness is enhanced too, with double o-ring of generous thickness :

There's plenty of accessories too, coming with this flashlight: standard lanyard, replacement o-rings, replacement switch, stainless steel ring and bigger lanyard to use with thicker gloves (very useful in cold weather):

My judgement: I'm THRILLED by this flashlight, It just has everything I was looking for in an outdoor flashlight and more, its only downside is the price being so low it will be hard to hold from buying more than one!
Chenko вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 28.07.2011, 08:31   2
XENOled

Последняя активность: 10.12.2014 12:07
Записей в дневнике: 1

Отправить сообщение для XENOled с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для XENOled с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Re: Xeno E06 - again, almost a review

Hi, XENOled coming..
glad to know our torches brand XENO are welcomed by u esteemed consumer, and thank for sharing the feeling with members in this famous forum..
XENOled вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 28.07.2011, 12:53   3
Admin
Администратор

По умолчанию Re: Xeno E06 - again, almost a review

Admin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU