Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Торговая площадка Производители/Дистрибьюторы/Дилеры фонарей и аксессуаров
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 11932   Ответов в теме 1   Подписчиков на тему 1   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 31.10.2011, 21:14 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 14.08.2010 12:33

:sun_smile: Thrunite TI review with .04 lumen Firefly mode!

Just got my 3 TI lights in. They are very nicely knurled. Much more agressive than any other AAAs I own. Smooth enough though where it shouldn't ruin clothing. One handed twist is easy for Firefly and High modes. Threads are nice and tight and modes come on relatively quick once it is tightened. I'd guess maybe an 1/8 of a turn to go from Firefly to high mode. If there is that small of a distance to activate MAYBE they could add a third mode relatively easy as there seems to be more than enough travel before it would become fully tightened.

The .04 lumens is perfect and the High is very nice as well with a nice wide spot that blends in nicely to the spill, no obvious hotspot. If I had to guess I would have guessed it was XP-G just from the wide swath of light from such a small reflector. The reflector itself is orange peel so another reason it is nice and smooth and creamy. The tint is cool white or more like my Princeton Tech EAS which is almost like a pure white not cold and not warm. Maybe slightly cooler than neutral, but it is a HUGE improvement over the Fenix E01 tint.

Conclusion: I like it is a 2 mode light but I would suggest Thrunite have high mode lowered to the 5-20 lumen range (perhaps a poll would be best served for this)I

f there was a way to still make this a 3 mode light by just adding a lower second mode I'd actually think that would be useful as I like the 60 lumen high mode, especially in a tiny AAA keychain size light.

This is more of what I was expecting that the Fenix E05 could/should have been before it was released, but sadly wasn't. In any event I will be buying these once the colored models are available and once Thrunite finalizes the levels for the actual production models.

Perhaps as I have said in the past as well as other CPF'ers, that maybe Thunite could offer a couple versions of this TI light if it was easy enough to make several batches or limited edition models for more specified levels/outputs to cater to different users.

I'd like to offer a few suggestions of possible versions:

#1 .04 lumen Firefly Mode > 5-20 lumen high mode (a poll to determine best choice for high lumens)i

#2 5-20 lumen low > 60 lumen high mode (for those that don't have a use for Firefly mode)

#3 The current Prototype/Beta TI .04 Firefly > 60 lumen high

#4 Possible 3 mode twisty .04 lumen Firefly > 5-20 lumen medium > 60 lumen high

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Left to right is: Fenix E01 > Thrunite TI > Peak Matterhorn head on Eiger QTC brass key body

TI macro of head:

TI macro of LED:

Beam comparison between Peak Matterhorn QTC and the Thrunite on Firefly mode (.04 lumens)

Note: The Peak does get low enough to a barely visable glow and the fact it uses a bare 5mm LED, it was hard to get the lumens to match camera wise but they did look close in person and the beam against a dark wall.

Left to right: Peak > E01 (10 lumens) > TI (60 lumens)

Note:There is a bigger lumen difference than what the camera shows between the E01 and the TI on high.

My thoughts again are if they had a 5-10 lumen high instead of the 60 lumen high for a 2 mode that would be perfect.

If Thrunite was able to keep the twist interface and add a mode then the .04 lumen > 10 lumen > 60 lumen mode levels would be great.
ThruNite вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 21.02.2012, 10:19   2
avdey2
Начинающий

Последняя активность: 10.02.2024 00:33

По умолчанию Re: Thrunite TI review with .04 lumen Firefly mode!

Очень интересный фонарь,в сравнении с теми-же фениксами понравился намного больше,два режима подобраны по яркости оптимально,корпус очень цепкий,не скользит,скорее его поверхность даже слишком агрессивна,опасаюсь за карманы и ключи(планирую использовать,как наключный),управление поворотом головы вполне логично,но ход резьбы слишком легкий,как-бы не произошло самораскручивание... переключение ссо слабого в яркий режим и обратно на малый при повороте на слишком малый угол,иногда при желании включить экономичный режим проскакиваешь его.
Свет-выше всяких похвал,пятно ровное,без ярко выраженного хотспота,без провалов и неоднородностей и особенно улыбает яркость при таком размере,да и за такую сумму.
avdey2 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU