Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 3086   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 24.05.2011, 15:05 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 25.06.2010 21:28

По умолчанию Lumapower Vantage is here.

I have waited for this light to be released for some time. And today, I believe it has reached me earlier than most others. So, here's a little treat for those who are still waiting for theirs.

The Vantage comes in 4 versions, namely:
VT-01 (Type III HA + R2)
VT-02 (Type III HA + Q3)
VT-03 (Silver Type III HA + R2)
VT-04 (Silver Type III HA + Q3).
It was a surprise that the Silver version was sold out from Lumapower extremely fast before I have the chance to reconsider my choice.

Without further adieu, here're some shots of VT-01.

The light came in a matchbox packaging with cellophane window upfront to showcase the light within. However, I found the light isn't secured well by the plastic strip and there's too much space within. The light really moved around in there.

The package.

Vantage. The light exudes quality and the form is well thought-out, which is the main reason why I like it when I first saw it. It has right knurling at the right areas and subtle details that don't kill the overall design. It has a broad and sturdy clip that seems to be able to take lots of abuse.

Exploded view. These parts are easily unscrewed by hand. There are 2 types of clip retainer rings provided, the anti-roll and the regular versions. Changing this retainer ring is really a piece of cake, no torx screwdriver needed, no snap ring plier used, don't require clip to slide and scratch the light and no forceful plying from the tube.

Detail of the knurls. Note where the clip contacts, right on the smooth curve of the body and not on the knurling as it'll cause wear and tear.

It uses square threads and comes well lubricated.

Ok, it could have been better, but it doesn't matter to me unless I'm an avid wall hunter.

A quick comparison with, say, D20.

Compare to D20 (right), the Vantage has a slightly better throw and a warmer tint.

Ok, I'll be waiting for you folks who're getting their Silver Vantage.
Zeruel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU