Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 2550   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 18.12.2013, 02:27 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 09.06.2017 16:17

По умолчанию Brinyte ED30 [XM-L2, 1xAA or 2xAA] & ES10 [XM-L2, 1x(R)CR123A] Review

Reviewer's note : Brinyte ED30 and ES10 were provided by Brinyte for review.

Brinyte is the own brand of Shenzhen Yeguang Technology Co. Ltd. that was established in 2006. The Brinyte product line covers LED flashlights, bicycle lights, headlamps.
I. ED30

ED30 comes with removable pocket clip (attached), extended tube, spare o-rings, key chain with a split ring, lanyard, holster, and user manual.
Manufacturer Specifications from the manual :

• Cree XM-L2 LED, max 330 lumens output
• Uses one AA battery which is convenient to buy, or uses two AA batteries with the extension tube on
• Two different product experiences with standard included extension tube
• High efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness
• Intelligent memory function
• Anti-roll, slip resistant body design
• U-shaped tail cap facilitates operation with gloves and also prevents accidental activation
• Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum AL-6061-T6 with premium Type III military hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
• Toughened glass with anti-reflecting coating
• Working voltage : 0.9~4.2V
• Dimension : Length 103mm (155mm with extension tube) x Diameter 21mm x Head 26mm
• Net weight : 62g (80g with extension tube, excluding battery)

Notice : Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using two AA batteries. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.

The hard(type III) anodizing is a glossy black and no flaws on my sample. Lettering is clear in bright white against the black background. There is no knurling on the body. Instead, the rugged design touches such as ridges and contoured edges are present over most of the body. The light has a tail switch. Fit and finish looks good.

You can use 1xAA (1.2v Ni-MH or 1.5v Alkarine or 3.7v Li-ion rechargeable battery).

With an extender, you can use 2xAA (1.2v Ni-MH or 1.5v Alkarine). But two 3.7v Li-ion rechargeable cells are banned, due to the working voltage 0.9~4.2v.

The light has 3 parts.. The pocket clip works as a good anti-roll device.

The head has a clean looking cylindrical design. The positive battery contact has a physical reverse polarity protection ring (i.e., the slightly rasied bump around the positive contact allows a positive nipple to contact the board, but won't allow the negative end to touch on my review sample).

The light uses AR coating lens where the purple hue is reflected on it. The aluminum reflector has a textured pattern (i.e., light orange peel). It is well polished with no noticeable finishing flaws and well-centered XM-L2 LED sits at the bottom of the reflector cup.

The battery tube (i.e., body) is mostly covered in a rugged design portions. The extension tube has neither knurling nor rugged design. But grip is reasonably good with the pocket clip attached.
The pocket clip is not so sturdy, but hold onto the light securely. It is not reversible, allowing bezel-up only.

The wall thickness of the body is about 2~3mm. The light feel solid.
The screw threads are triangular-cut of good quality. Threads are not anodized and don't allow the light to be locked-out. As supplied, threads are not lubricated on my sample, so screw threads action is not smooth. But there is no cross-threading or squeaking.

The tailcap switch is a forward clicky. Like the body, it has a similar rugged design. The black rubber push button cap is recessed within the tail end.. The switch booth cover is just flat and has a typical feel to touch for a forward clicky. It has an average amount of tension and travel. There is a small hole on each tail lip for lanyard attachment.

The light is able to tailstand stably.
User Interface

There are three constant output modes and two flashing modes (Strobe, SOS).
The light is turned on/off by the forward tailcap switch (i.e., press for momentary on, click for lock on).

With the light turned on, slightly pressing & releasing the switch cycles the output in the following order.
Hi -> Med. -> Low -> Strobe -> SOS -> cycle

The light has mode memory (even on Strobe and SOS), and remembers the last output level used when you turn the light off and back on, (even after a battery change).

From left to right, Sanyo Eneloop AA, Olight S15, Brinyte ED30, Fenix LD12, Niteye MSA10.

The head size & light weight excluding battery of four lights are as follows :
S15 - 23mm / 67g, ED30 - 26mm / 62g, LD12 - 21.6m / 52g, MSA10 - 23.8mm / 78g.

From left to right, Sanyo Eneloop AA, Olight S15 with extension tube, Armytek Partner A2, Olight T25, Brinyte ED30 with extension tube, Niteye EYE12.

S15 with ext. tube - 23mm / 81g, T25 - 21.6mm / 72g, ED30 with ext. tube - 26mm / 62g, EYE12 - 23.5mm / 84g.

It is reasonably small size to hold and use. It can be used as an EDC light. The overall build quality is high.
II. ES10

ES10 comes with pocket clip (attached), spare o-rings, key chain with a split ring, lanyard, holster, and user manual.
Manufacturer Specifications from the manual :

• Cree XM-L2 LED, max 360 lumens output
• Uses one CR123/RCR123A/16340 battery, ultra compact size
• Easy operation by side switch
• High efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness
• Intelligent memory function
• Anti-roll, slip resistant body design
• Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum AL-6061-T6 with premium Type III military hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
• Toughened glass with anti-reflecting coating
• Working voltage : 0.9~4.2V
• Dimension : 103mm (length) x 24mm (head)
• Net weight : 37g (excluding battery)

Notice : Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using two AA batteries. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.

The hard(type III) anodizing is a glossy black and no flaws on my sample. There is no knurling on the tube, and some notches on the body are machined. The light has a side switch. Fit and finish looks good. There is a pocket clip.

The light has 2 parts (i.e. head and battery tube).
The pocket clip works as a good anti-roll device as well.

The head has a crenellated bezel. Unlike ED30, the positive battery contact has no physical reverse polarity protection ring on my review sample.

The light uses AR coating lens where the purple hue is reflected on it. The aluminum reflector has a textured pattern (i.e., light orange peel). It is well polished with no noticeable finishing flaws and well-centered XM-L2 LED sits at the bottom of the reflector cup.

There is an electronic side button switch on the head. The switch is rubber, and is has a good feel to touch and has short travel, which produces a clicking sound. Like the ED30, the switch has no texture on its surface.

The pocket clip is held on with two screws near the base. It is a very sturdy clip. It will scratch the anodizing on the head during battery changes.

The wall thickness of the body is 1.7mm. The light feel solid.
The screw threads are triangular-cut of good quality. Threads are anodized which allow the light to be locked-out. As supplied, threads are not lubricated on my sample, so screw threads action is not smooth. But there is no cross-threading or squeaking.

There is a negative contact spring on the tail end which holds the 16340 battery in place and prevents rattle. There is a split-ring attachment point off to one side of the base.

The light is able to tailstand stably, thanks to the flat base.
User Interface

There are three constant output modes and one hidden Strobe.
Mode switching is controlled by the electronic side switch. The light will cycle between Lo -> Med. -> High -> Off (Standby), in repeating sequence. There is hidden Strobe, accessed by pressing and holding the switch more than one second when on. The light has no mode memory (i.e., if you turn it off-on, the light always turns on "Low").
Standby Current Drain

Due to the electronic side switch interface, the ES10 is drawing a small current when the light is fully connected. I couldn't measure this current properly, because I got very high current 6.07mA and very low current 0.1μA. :confused:

From left to right, Panasonic CR123A, Olight S10, Brinyte ES10, Spark SG3, Eagletac D25C, Armytek Partner C1, Niteye MSC10.

S10 - 23.1mm / 42g, ES10 - 24mm / 36g, Partner C1 - 24m / 56g, MSC10 - 23.8mm / 68g.

It is good small size to hold and use. It can be used as an EDC light. The overall build quality is high.
Measured Dimensions

PWM

1. ED30

2. ES10

Its seems both lights use PWM even if the manual describes constant current circuit. PWM is noticeable on Low and Med. output. But PWM is much more noticeable on Low output and you will be annoyed.
Runtime

1. ED30

The ED30 is considerably brighter on Hi on 2xAA compared to 1xAA. But the highest output on Hi is the case using 1x14500 Li-ion source. The light is optimized for 2xAA battery sources. Also with 2xAA, the regulation is quite good.
2. ES10

Like ED30, the ES10 is much brighter on Hi on RCR123A compared to CR123A. But regulation on CR123A is much better than RCR123A, as expected.

As you can see the runtime graph, ED30's initial output on Hi on 1xEneloop AA is brighter compared to ES10 on Hi on 1xCR123A.
Beamshot

1. White door beamshot (about 50cm from the white door on Max. output, AWB)
1-1. ED30

1-2. ED30 with extension tube

1-3. ES10

The medium sized hotspot is slightly towards the light green hue on my samples. A soft corona surrounds the bright hotspot. The spill beam of the ES10 is relatively large compared to the ED30. The overall beam profile in both lights is good. The beam of both lights have a typical cool tint.
2. Indoor beamshot (about 7.0m from the target on Max. output, AWB)

2-1. ED30

2-2. ED30 with extension tube

2-3. ES10

candle lamp вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
havoc (29.04.2014)
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU