Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Источники питания и зарядные устройства Batteries and Chargers. Reviews and tests.
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 4247   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 08.01.2011, 08:55 Автор темы   1
Увлеченный

Последняя активность: 23.08.2013 16:00

По умолчанию Cheers for Sanyo NA! (w/Maha C9000 results)

NOTE: The standard disclaimers apply - I am neither an employee of nor in any way affiliated w/Sanyo. I'm just one happy and satisfied customer and here is why...

I purchased a dozen Sanyo 2300 mAh AA's back in Dec. 2009. Since I first got those, I noticed that more than half of that batch didn't perform very well. I didn't have an analyzer at the time so just stored them away in my drawer and pretty much forgot about them.

Fast forward to Dec. 2010 - I finally picked up a Maha C9000. Ran a break-in on those doz. cells and got mostly around 1300-1400 mAh (best was around 1900 or so). Having that info now, I contacted Sanyo customer service re: warranty and it just so happened that I was 11 days over the 1 year period. However, they were more than willing to provide coverage and offered an exchange for Eneloop's since they no longer had the 2300 mAh.

I shipped the batteries off shortly before X-Mas and the replacements came today. 1 x SEC-HR3UTG-4BP and 1 x SEC-HR3UTG-8BP.

Score one for excellent customer service!

EDIT: All charts fixed via pics now.

The other reason I like Sanyo now is becuase of the performance vs. other cells, using the C9000, I got this after a break-in on the first batch of Eneloop AA's I ordered last month (GES-HR3UTG-4BP, date code = 10-08EF):

As for a batch of Sanyo AAA 1000 mAh I purchased back on 1/18/08:

(I reran cells 3-5 via Rfsh/Anlyz and was able to eke out small improvements as you can see above)

Contrast that with w/these Tenergy AAA 1000 mAh purchased on 2/6/09:

(strangely, a second break-in after a Rfrsh/Anlyz actually yielded slightly worse results...)

Now, time to get my hands on some AAA Eneloops. (does anyone know if any of the NJ Costco's in Bergen County still have the sale going on?)

Cheers,

Tim

P.S. During the email exchange w/the rep from Sanyo NA, I also inquired about the new XX eneloops to which the reply was: We do not yet have an ETA as to when/if the XX batteries will be released in the U.S.
turboBB вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU