Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике.
Вернуться   Форум FONAREVKA.RU Обзоры фонарей Flashlight Reviews
Расширенный поиск
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

• О нашем проекте
  • Светотехника и световые приборы
  • Правила форума
Проект FONAREVKA.RU специализируется на предоставлении всей необходимой информации по светотехнике:

— светодиодные фонари;
— различные источники питания;
— разнообразные зарядные устройства;
— освещение помещений и наружное освещение;
— световые приборы для личного, пассажирского и грузового транспорта;
— специальные световые приборы для медицины, для растений, для аквариумов, для террариумов, а также аварийно-сигнальные световые приборы;
— альтернативные источники света;
— лазеры и лазерная техника.

Если у вас есть вопросы по выбору фонарей, аккумуляторов и зарядных устройств ознакомьтесь с FAQ от наших экспертов:

F.A.Q. по выбору фонарей различных типов;
F.A.Q. по выбору аккумуляторов;
F.A.Q. по выбору зарядных устройств.
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Просмотров в теме 3886   Ответов в теме 0   Подписчиков на тему 0   Добавили в закладки 0
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 22.11.2010, 15:35 Автор темы   1
Новичок

Последняя активность: 29.05.2013 21:02

По умолчанию 4sevens Mini AA-2 review with OTF Lumens, 90 Minute Runtime and Beamshots

This light was provided by 4sevens for evaluation. This is a prototype version of the production model. I’m sure very few changes were made from this prototype version to the production model, but I felt like this needed to be mentioned. If you're interested in purchasing a production model, it can be purchased directly from 4Sevens by clicking here.

The Quark Mini AA-2 is a new addition to the Quark Mini family. This light is similar to the other Quark Mini lights, but this one has a clip for all you clip lovers out there, and it’s removable for all you clip haters out there . The Mini AA-2 is the first light from 4sevens to have a clip that’s designed for deep pocket carry.

Some improvements this light has over the other Mini lights is the clip addition and clip placement, higher output when using the AA format, and longer runtimes. In my opinion, this is a great addition to the Mini family and I haven't had any problems with this light during my time with it. I would like to note that this light does have battery rattle. Just thought I'd mention that for any of you who like to shake, rattle and roll your lights .

I've taken some pictures of this light, runtimes and OTF (out the front) lumens readings in my 16" homemade integrating sphere. Scroll on for more info.

Features and Specifications: (*taken from manufacturers website*)

Ultra compact design
Deep-carry pocket clip
Superior reflector for the perfect balance between spot and flood lighting

LED: CREE XP-G R5
Material: Type-III hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
Lens: Optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
Waterproof Rating: IPX-8
Battery Type: Two AA batteries (up to 3.0 volts; batteries are included)

Seven Output Modes: (*manufacturers results*)
Low: 3.0 OTF lumens, 3.4 days
Medium: 36 OTF lumens, 8.8 hours
High: 180 OTF lumens, 1.7 hours
Strobe: 3.3 hours
S.O.S.: 10 hours
Beacon (Hi): 17 hours
Beacon (Lo): 88 hours

Included accessories: Lanyard, spare o-ring, instruction manual, and two AA batteries.

Dimensions:
*NOTE*All dimensions were taken by me. I used my calipers for length and diameter, and my Pelouze PE5 scales for weight measurements.

Length without batteries: 5.158” or 131.01mm

Length with batteries: 5.165” or 131.19

Diameter: .693” or 17.61mm

Weight without batteries: 1 oz. or 28 g

Weight with Energizer E2 Lithium’s: 2 oz. or 56 g

Weight with Duracell Alkaline AA’s: 2.7 oz. or 76 g

Length with batteries: " or mm (*NOTE* this measurement was taken with the head loosened to mimic every day carry)

Length without battery: " or mm

Diameter: " or mm

Weight with two (2) Energizer Lithium Primaries: .6 oz. or 18g

Weight with two (2) Duracell Coppertop Alkaline’s: .7 oz. or 22g

OTF LUMENS:

Here are my OTF lumen readings of this light. I have two homemade integrating spheres. One is a 24” like Bigchelis has and the other is a 16” sphere like MrGman had. MrGman was kind enough to share his time and knowledge helping me with my sphere setup and getting it as accurate as possible, and I'd like to thank him for that.

These numbers are as close as you can get with a homemade system like this, but keep in mind that these numbers are what you can expect to see. What I mean is, different variables can cause one light to be brighter than another one, so keep in mind that it's possible for you to purchase one that's not as bright as this one, or one that's brighter than this one. Here are the numbers:

High Mode Alkaline:

High Mode Lithium Primary:

Medium Mode Alkaline:

Low Mode Alkaline:

RUNTIME TESTING:

Runtime testing was done in High mode. All batteries used were new, fresh batteries. The Energizer Lithium batteries are L91's (E2's or Ultimate). The Alkaline batteries are Duracell Coppertop AA's.

This test was done in High mode using two (2) fresh Duracell AA Alkaline batteries. Here are my results:

Now for some eye candy :

Close up of knurling:

Removable Clip :

Anodized threads on both ends; this means you can lock-out the tailcap and use it to turn the light off and on with the head tightened . Or vise versa if you prefer.

Back side of the Driver:

XP-G R5 emitter:

From left to right - Quark AA-2 Turbo, Quark AA-2, Mini AA-2; Quark 123-2 Turbo, Quark 123-2, Quark AA; ReVO and Mini 123. Whew, that was a mouthful

*INDOOR BEAMSHOTS*
White wall/Indoor beamshots:

These are .gif images. Distance from light to wall was roughly 1.5 feet, and all camera settings remained the same for all images taken.

Mini 123 High vs Mini AA-2 High

Mini 123 Medium vs Mini AA-2 Medium

Mini 123 Low vs Mini AA-2 Low
ti-force вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ  Создать новую тему
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

Copyright ©2007 - 2024, FONAREVKA.RU